Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Loving the action this thread had today. I'm pondering unleashing the hounds when this beast comes to Casa de Chunky. I feel bad for the golf courses. My drives will be so hot I will singe the fairways

I might have one in Myrtle Beach next week...But I think fear took over from you unleashing the hounds in my presence.

I can't remember which shaft you went with?

I can't either half the time. Same shaft as CB. I was calling it the Ozik Altus but I'm pretty sure it's not

I might have one in Myrtle Beach next week...But I think fear took over from you unleashing the hounds in my presence.

Haha PM coming your way!!

I can't either half the time. Same shaft as CB. I was calling it the Ozik Altus but I'm pretty sure it's not

HAHA. It is just a Matrix in your mind.

Loving the action this thread had today. I'm pondering unleashing the hounds when this beast comes to Casa de Chunky. I feel bad for the golf courses. My drives will be so hot I will singe the fairways

By singe the fairways I take it that you mean you'll be sending worm burners down range ALL...DAMN...DAY!!!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

By singe the fairways I take it that you mean you'll be sending worm burners down range ALL...DAMN...DAY!!!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I prefer to call them stingers sir!

I prefer to call them stingers sir!

Tiger and Hank were working on a driver stinger but he never felt comfortable enough to put it in play on a regular basis, show him the way CL

Really? :bye:
I see whats going on here! Well it appears the lefties have been swapping gear and I wasn't involved. I feel left out.:arrogant:

CB I sit here stunned. I can't believe Jersey Nate made a lefty Cally staffer wait. Some fan of Team THP he has been. I would put him on the shun list

I see whats going on here! Well it appears the lefties have been swapping gear and I wasn't involved. I feel left out.:arrogant:

Umm...Ghost Spider ring any bells? :alien:

CB I sit here stunned. I can't believe Jersey Nate made a lefty Cally staffer wait. Some fan of Team THP he has been. I would put him on the shun list

Umm...Ghost Spider ring any bells? :alien:
That was all up in the Marketplace, I never saw a sessy Razr FIT in there. I agree with you Chunky, the Cally staffer is getting upset here.

Fellow lefty honor trumps that argument, smurfette. And this thing was a seed that was months in the making. Oh, and by the way, who is another lefty on team THP....our friendly neighborhood mountain man.

That was all up in the Marketplace, I never saw a sessy Razr FIT in there. I agree with you Chunky, the Cally staffer is getting upset here.

It never was in the marketplace, yes. But there was a lot of work behind the scenes. I still love ya, Breezy! Think of it this way - TC still has to wait for his Classic.

Fellow lefty honor trumps that argument, smurfette. And this thing was a seed that was months in the making. Oh, and by the way, who is another lefty on team THP....our friendly neighborhood mountain man.

It never was in the marketplace, yes. But there was a lot of work behind the scenes. I still love ya, Breezy! Think of it this way - TC still has to wait for his Classic.
LOL, just having fun with you JN. That TC sure is a lucky fella

You sold your Fit JN? Sad day. But good thing to goes to a dude as awesome as TC!

Man I have this lefty Metal X 7 sitting around. Maybe TC can use it

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I don't know if it is possible, but TC's excitement has taken my own to a whole new level...

Man I have this lefty Metal X 7 sitting around. Maybe TC can use it

LOL, I was just looking at this putter online and I can't wait to have it in my bag.

Haha just messing with you JN

Haha just messing with you JN

I know. Hehe. I'm glad that TC is enjoying it so far. I'm certainly enjoying my "new" sticks...

OK, so now that I've got a shaft that I'm fairly happy with, I've also got the stock "stiff" shaft with a perfectly good tip on it that is just begging to have a Miyazaki shaft put in it when I get the funds. The question is which one. My Razr Hawk Tour currently has the C.Kua 59g with a 5674 flex code. The shaft is a little to stout for the way I'm swinging this year so I'm looking at the Kusala line. Since I don't have a place where I can hit these nearby, I'm between the Silver (4522), Blue (4433), or the Indigo (3333).

With the rocket that this head is and my slower swing/tempo this year I'm leaning toward the Blue. Any thoughts??

You sold your Fit JN? Sad day. But good thing to goes to a dude as awesome as TC!

He didn't sell it. We worked out a trade.

Look @ coolbreeze getting bent, LOL. If you weren't Canadian, and we didn't have to deal with customs and stupid expensive shipping costs, we could've made it a 3-way somehow. I didn't really need this driver, but I also didn't need to have 3 iron sets laying around so I reached out to Nate and we worked out something.

TC give me the honest broski. Fit better than the G20?

Back