Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

TC give me the honest broski. Fit better than the G20?

I just want to know the distance factor. TC was deadly with the G20 last time we played, but if he can be deadly with a few more yards. That is dangerous.

Spoke to Callaway today, said it should be here mid-next week. So the week after that probably, when I'm playing a tournament. /pessimist

TC give me the honest broski. Fit better than the G20?

hahaha, Tough one dude. Let me answer this after I have a round or two under my belt with the Fit. I prefer the feel of the G20 and I would say they are similar in distance, but I need to get on the course with it first.

hahaha, Tough one dude. Let me answer this after I have a round or two under my belt with the Fit. I prefer the feel of the G20 and I would say they are similar in distance, but I need to get on the course with it first.

Will you be using the stock shaft TC?

He didn't sell it. We worked out a trade.

Look @ coolbreeze getting bent, LOL. If you weren't Canadian, and we didn't have to deal with customs and stupid expensive shipping costs, we could've made it a 3-way somehow. I didn't really need this driver, but I also didn't need to have 3 iron sets laying around so I reached out to Nate and we worked out something.

Hehehe I put it altogether and I think it's a good trade for everyone.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you be using the stock shaft TC?

Yes I will. I know it must seem odd that THP's Shaft Tester likes to give a thorough test of all stock shafts. I will always try to give the stock shaft a fair and thorough work out. I believe that these companies invest a lot of time and resources in pairing the right shaft with these heads.

I believe that these companies invest a lot of time and resources in pairing the right shaft with these heads.

Couldn't agree more. Just a shame we all can't swing like the robot they use to test these combos.

Couldn't agree more. Just a shame we all can't swing like the robot they use to test these combos.

Speak for yourself Adam :alien:

J/k dude! I'll give it a fair shake before doing anything drastic, that's for sure. I do the same with stock grips for some odd reason.

Yes I will. I know it must seem odd that THP's Shaft Tester likes to give a thorough test of all stock shafts. I will always try to give the stock shaft a fair and thorough work out. I believe that these companies invest a lot of time and resources in pairing the right shaft with these heads.

Awesome, anxious to hear your thoughts.

Speak for yourself Adam :alien:

J/k dude! I'll give it a fair shake before doing anything drastic, that's for sure. I do the same with stock grips for some odd reason.

No offense taken. I really did give the stock shaft a fair trial. 4 rounds and roughly 300 balls at the range. I just needed a modified stock shaft to help lower my ball flight. Oh, and this is the best stock grip I've ever used. Actually changed all my clubs to the decade multi compound after swinging this club for the first time.

I am going to order a Miyazaki Kusala Blue though when funds allow. I just hit one in a buddies G20 at our lunchen range session. Had the same flight as my C.Kua shafted Razr Hawk Tour, but with more feel.

I much prefer the Kusala series to the C. Kua series. I think that could be a nice combination for you.

I much prefer the Kusala series to the C. Kua series. I think that could be a nice combination for you.

It should. If I could hit the G20 as straight/long as I do the Fit, I would have ran out the door with my buddies driver in hand. Although, he knows where I live so that probably wouldn't be a good idea. :D

Spoke to Callaway today, said it should be here mid-next week. So the week after that probably, when I'm playing a tournament. /pessimist

Probably a good bet. Mine has been "shipping out the middle of next week" for the past 3 weeks now. And here I thought doing the length adjustment and the grip change myself would save time.

Probably a good bet. Mine has been "shipping out the middle of next week" for the past 3 weeks now. And here I thought doing the length adjustment and the grip change myself would save time.

Man that sucks tuna. Hopefully for callaway they have simply been selling too many of these and can't keep up with the demand.

It is not too early to eagerly watch for the UPS truck in my driveway for this club. I have begun to stalk the UPS guy.

I just had a UPS delivery at my door about a half hour ago!

Spoiler
It was some balls I ordered.

Spoiler

Lol you weren't even close to getting me this time. Maybe next week I would have been fooled but not this week.

Thats always a good kick to the groin Smalls.

Had the same dang thing last night with my G20's. Boo.

Spoiler

hahahahahah. wicked good one smalls. I was SUPER excited for a second.

Frakk you Smalls!! You had me excited

No offense taken. I really did give the stock shaft a fair trial. 4 rounds and roughly 300 balls at the range. I just needed a modified stock shaft to help lower my ball flight. Oh, and this is the best stock grip I've ever used. Actually changed all my clubs to the decade multi compound after swinging this club for the first time.

I am going to order a Miyazaki Kusala Blue though when funds allow. I just hit one in a buddies G20 at our lunchen range session. Had the same flight as my C.Kua shafted Razr Hawk Tour, but with more feel.

Adam, just out of curiosity I opened your bag setup. That must be quite a sweet looking setup! Any photos?
Keep us updated on how the Razr Fit treats you! Good to know tipping the shaft brought the flight down.

Adam, just out of curiosity I opened your bag setup. That must be quite a sweet looking setup! Any photos?
Keep us updated on how the Razr Fit treats you! Good to know tipping the shaft brought the flight down.

Thanks. It looks good to me. I'll take some pics tonight and post them in the "WITB photo eddition" thread tomorrow.

Man that sucks tuna. Hopefully for callaway they have simply been selling too many of these and can't keep up with the demand.

I suspect that to be the case.
Plus with the early release from Phil's win I'm betting the custom shop wasn't quite ready to go yet.

I'm fine waiting for such a snazzy driver though.

Spoiler

Yeah, a little too early to get me with that one....maybe if it was next week I would have jumped...but a little too soon to be stalking the UPS driver

Plus I signed up with that UPS shipment notification stuff,,,maybe I need to buy something else to make sure it works...LOL

I wasn't fooled. Nice try. I must admit my heart skipped a minute yesterday when the UPS guy came into work with a long thin package and said "more golf clubs?!" but it was just the Bridgestone J40 irons that 2shoes passed along for the testing. lol, that would have been some super fast shipping!

Back