Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

lol, nice vids One-T, doggie bowls FTW!

Sorry for the delay ladies and gentlemen. Now for what you have all been waiting for. My unboxing videos.

I guess I have to change my screen name! I suppose "9-Iron Guy-Man" has a certain ring to it! :act-up:

I fell a bit behind on this thread great pics and video from everyone!

Did anyone else notice the deodorant on the counter?

He had to freshen up for the camera. :D

Nice work One-T! I really like the grips you ordered with those, they look sweet on there!

The bag is really coming together nicely buddy, looking good!

Did anyone else notice the deodorant on the counter?

He had to freshen up for the camera. :D

I rub it on my forehead to keep from sweating during the videos.

I rub it on my forehead to keep from sweating during the videos.

wow that's a great idea! Geez they didn't even teach us that when I worked in TV. You are a genius!

Got some range tim ein with these this morning. Its official. THE CB's have lost their place in the bag for good. It is like night and day hitting these irons compared to the CB's. I bought a LARGE bucket of balls, I not one time had that harsh feeling on a shot. these clubs are so forgiving for a "players" iron. Its so incredible. I have the TT GS95 S300 shafts in them and that might be the best decision I have made for a shaft in my irons. These clubs seem effortless. More to come

Got some range tim ein with these this morning. Its official. THE CB's have lost their place in the bag for good. It is like night and day hitting these irons compared to the CB's. I bought a LARGE bucket of balls, I not one time had that harsh feeling on a shot. these clubs are so forgiving for a "players" iron. Its so incredible. I have the TT GS95 S300 shafts in them and that might be the best decision I have made for a shaft in my irons. These clubs seem effortless. More to come

fantastic news! Team Paradise FTW!!!!

wow that's a great idea! Geez they didn't even teach us that when I worked in TV. You are a genius!

hahaha...I hope everyone knows I was kidding.

Wow, that's all I have to say.

Boom baby.

That is awesome! The RAZR X Tour cleaned house around my place too, kicked not 1 but 2 sets completely out of the picture!

Awesome news bud! I'd be willing to bite the bullet and take the CB's off your hands.... :alien:

UPS just showed up. I'm happy. Moving still sucks but I feel so much better now.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

UPS just showed up. I'm happy. Moving still sucks but I feel so much better now.

No touching til you're done moving! You know you're dying to just take a peek!

Burner 2.0's just got booted from the bag.

That's awesome bro. Glad you are loving them.

Holy crap, you were so happy with the CBs as well! That's great news, sounds like lots of "BOOM BABY" will be happening at the MC.

Fantastic Ike!!!!!

Great vid T. Those sticks look sweet! Booming them already... even better.

One-T - "I don't always decorate the kitchen but when I do I put up pictures of lemons on the wall. Stay lemony fresh my friends."

Great early feedback!

well you can always send them my way lol

congrats man, cant wait to see some pics

Back