Cleveland 588 CB Forged Irons

Love the looks of these!! I cant wait to hit them. Although, I am not liking the TT shaft option.

After hitting so many other shafts I have to agree. These deserve smoother! lol. It'll be interesting to see all the different shaft options!

After hitting so many other shafts I have to agree. These deserve smoother! lol. It'll be interesting to see all the different shaft options!

I am already thinking Miyazaki in there.

I am already thinking Miyazaki in there.

It would not disappoint. I'm guessing.

I 'd probably bump these lofts up some. I like a little stronger lofted irons.

Those are as good looking as I've seen in the players iron segment. I like the finish in the cavity with the chrome around it.

I LOVE these! They look fantastic! I think the entire 588 lineup is going to have a monster year on tour! Man, I just love the looks of these!

Very clean look and I like the traditional lofts on them as well. I'll be neat to see how they stack up against the Nike's.

Love the look of these. I always loved the feel of the Cleveland cg15 and cg16 tour irons, I imagine these are far better than those. From everything I have seen this year I think Cleveland is ahead of the pack with their new equipment in almost every category. You might see a lot of cleveland in my bag next year. All I can say is wow. I am already dreaming of a nice Cleveland classic driver in the bag, and some 588 wedges. I just purchased some new irons a couple months back but I may just have to get a backup set.

Now thats a players cb. Nice job Cleveland!

Love the look of these. I always loved the feel of the Cleveland cg15 and cg16 tour irons, I imagine these are far better than those. From everything I have seen this year I think Cleveland is ahead of the pack with their new equipment in almost every category. You might see a lot of cleveland in my bag next year. All I can say is wow. I am already dreaming of a nice Cleveland classic driver in the bag, and some 588 wedges. I just purchased some new irons a couple months back but I may just have to get a backup set.

I have to say that they just blow away the CG16 Tours in the looks department. It's not even close for me.

Im not sure I ever saw a CG15 tour iron.

These things are beautiful! I love the simple tour look of them. Can't wait to hear more about them and how them compare.

Tapaway!

Im not sure I ever saw a CG15 tour iron.

My bad I meant the black pearls, I had the wedges on my mind. Anyhow, I have felt like their tour models each year felt just as good if not better than most forged irons from other lines.

A quote from a LPGA player (not sponsored by Cleveland).

"Some of the best looking and feeling irons I have hit recently. Clean and Modern with a old school style as well. Total package."

"Some of the best looking and feeling irons I have hit recently. Clean and Modern with a old school style as well. Total package."

Those are quite the hefty words and it really speaks to how great these are. I really want to hit them now. Even more than before.

Love to hear that. I really-really want to hit these things. Hoping to hear lots of info after this weekend.

I can't wait to get a look at these tomorrow. Hopefully take some swings with them over the weekend.

Correction: You better take some swings!

That's HAWT. Still....Hawt.

Ddec did you get the chance to hit these today? If so what did you think? So far I think we are going to see these in a lot of THPers bags when they are released, and definitely in some MCers bags. They look gorgeous.

Did anyone hit these last weekend? I kind of am giddy about them. The more that I look at them, the more I want to try them out.

Did anyone hit these last weekend? I kind of am giddy about them. The more that I look at them, the more I want to try them out.

I believe all the guys did. I really like them a lot, which is funny because I had no desire to go to a smaller profile iron. I then played with the J40 DPC irons and found them to be just that good. When I made the switch to these at the range, they really blew me away in a similar fashion.

Also, any news or feedback on these with some dudes on Tour?

I believe all the guys did. I really like them a lot, which is funny because I had no desire to go to a smaller profile iron. I then played with the J40 DPC irons and found them to be just that good. When I made the switch to these at the range, they really blew me away in a similar fashion.

So, these perform similarly to the DPC's for you?

Back