Cleveland Golf TFi 2135 - THP Review Thread

After spending about an hour on the putting green today, rolling putts with different putters, the 2135 alignment is something that I am going to give a run to this year for a while.

Need to grab a Lamkin Sink grip and get the right model, but its going into the bag.

Is this the 8.0?

I've also ordered some Lamkin sink grips to see how they preform on my 8.0. Hopefully the grips with arrive sometime next week.

Is this the 8.0?

I've also ordered some Lamkin sink grips to see how they preform on my 8.0. Hopefully the grips with arrive sometime next week.

Im going with the 8.0 with some extra weight on the heel and toe.
Then Lamkin Sink.

I have the 6.5 in my bag. It replaced a Tank 2ball. The 6.5 is staying put!

My 8.0 isn't going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't at the event, but my 6.5 is not going anywhere soon. It knocked out my Z3w

So to all the people out there that either went to the event or have had a chance to try these, what are your final thoughts? I'm seriously considering the 1.0 version.
The 2135 alignment works very well and really increases confidence that you are actually aiming where you think you are. I'm a milled guy not an insert guy, so I was really impressed with the feel of the copper infused face backed by the polymer. It really feels soft, yet firm and puts a nice roll on the ball with no distance control issues.

I guess that's a long winded way of saying I love my 6.5.

I just wish I could upgrade my current Smart Square with the TFI but alas, not center shafts.

I just wish I could upgrade my current Smart Square with the TFI but alas, not center shafts.

I can respect that. I'm curious, have you ever rolled a TFI CB Smart Square?

It's my favorite of all, followed by the Cure CB RX3F and the TFI 2135 8.0. Still putting them through the winter practice sessions, but that's how I stack them as of now. Just obsessed with counter balanced putters.

I can respect that. I'm curious, have you ever rolled a TFI CB Smart Square?

It's my favorite of all, followed by the Cure CB RX3F and the TFI 2135 8.0. Still putting them through the winter practice sessions, but that's how I stack them as of now. Just obsessed with counter balanced putters.

I have actually never tried a CB putter. I will be on the look out! Wonder if my local GS has a CB Cleveland TFI

I've been playing around with the 1.0 and absolutely love the feel and alignment aid of it. I just have a problem with plumbers neck putters and am actually selling it to my brother. However, I've got my eye on a 6.5 as a replacement. I like that profile, it's somewhat similar to the Rossie I played for years, and the alignment aid gives such great confidence. I'm just waiting for a deal to pop up to pull the trigger on.

I've had my eye on an 8.0 for a long time, I need to roll that.

I think I'm going with the 6.5.

8.0 is currently being tested. On the practice putting green.

I still hope for a flow neck, that would really push me to try one longer term. But thats purely a personal preference thing of course.

I still hope for a flow neck, that would really push me to try one longer term. But thats purely a personal preference thing of course.

me too. Although I think I can roll a 6.5 without any issues. Might give it a shot. I'm just stuck on the whole 2135 concept. It's hard to move away for good. I may have asked Adam to custom make me a #9 shape.

me too. Although I think I can roll a 6.5 without any issues. Might give it a shot. I'm just stuck on the whole 2135 concept. It's hard to move away for good. I may have asked Adam to custom make me a #9 shape.

If you get the 6.5 and decide you don't want it, I'll take it off your hands.

Will be sporting mine tomorrow at a very tough course to play!

6.5 showed up yesterday.

First thoughts: It's beautiful. Hit it on my putting mat (stupid WI winter) a few times and I loved the sound and feel. The technology seems to be legit. Really excited to get somewhere warm and try this out on the course.

Im going with the 8.0 with some extra weight on the heel and toe.
Then Lamkin Sink.

How do you plan on adding the extra weight?

I am trying to wait patiently for mine, it is shipping today. TFI 2135 1.0

Waiting for Golfsmith to confirm my shipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to wait patiently for mine, it is shipping today. TFI 2135 1.0

Waiting is the worst part when purchasing any new equipment online. That's one real good thing about brick and mortar outlets. Instant gratification.

Nice to see all this new 2135 love! Hope they all work out for everyone!

1.0 is en route to Richmond.

Back