Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

So are we all thinking it's going to be Cleveland putters to select from and no Never Compromise? If so, I think I've got the one selected unless they have a summer release?!

No freaking idea - i can't even begin to speculate.

So are we all thinking it's going to be Cleveland putters to select from and no Never Compromise? If so, I think I've got the one selected unless they have a summer release?!

No clue, but the good thing is the shapes are universal across the brands from what I see. Just different manufacturing methods.

Shoot, I'd take tunnel vision if it's working for you coers.

I know but I think my issue is I just need to keep working on my putting.

Got to talking to a guy at the pro shop about the Morgan Cup and specifically Cleveland/Srixon. He seemed to be a big fan of the company with the classic style offerings. He was a big fan of the Z star personally, but our local shop did not have any--I talked him into ordering a couple of dozen for me to use going into the MC.

Have you played them before at all Ward? Nice ball. FYI, you can get them used as well. I got 50 AAAA for $50 shipped a couple weeks ago.

Have you played them before at all Ward? Nice ball. FYI, you can get them used as well. I got 50 AAAA for $50 shipped a couple weeks ago.

Agreed. Huge fan of the xv.

I played a couple of Sleeves that I got for the #journeytobetter videos. Honestly the only reason I have not gotten more sooner is I had a stock pile of several dozen from a bulk sale of another brand. With the MC around the corner this is about to be the only ball I play until the MC. I will just start with one box of each of the Z start types to get the right one for me dialed in.

I've officially started a spreadsheet. With the circumstances at the moment, it's got a bunch of blank spots, but there are some items I've been able to fill in. Just want to make sure I'm prepared when that pm comes in. Exciting times!

I'd pencil in a putter. You definitely want one of those...

I'm pretty excited to see what is available to you guys. There is a huge unknown factor with the possible inclusion of Srixon.

I'd pencil in a putter. You definitely want one of those...

I'm pretty excited to see what is available to you guys. There is a huge unknown factor with the possible inclusion of Srixon.

That is the enormous question mark

I'm probably more excited to learn about the Cleveland choices than I was for any other company. You guys have a ton of awesome unknowns, and I can't wait to see if you guys will be playing some Srixon irons or drivers.

I'm probably more excited to learn about the Cleveland choices than I was for any other company. You guys have a ton of awesome unknowns, and I can't wait to see if you guys will be playing some Srixon irons or drivers.

Right? That's my thought as well. Or if we have the option between them. It would be so cool to see the different companies out there

I wouldn't pencil in a putter yet...

Evil 441. I like it.

Just saying I would pencil in exactly 0 out of 14 clubs at the moment

This from the guy subject to the NDA from a recent visit... ok now my mind is racing!!

Mike shared with me some gossip. With the success of the Big Bertha reintroduction, Cleveland is bringing the VAS line back to market and you're all playing it.

Do what??? I figured wedges and putters we could iron those out. But guess that isn't the case either. Man there has to be something amazing up the pipeline.
Just saying I would pencil in exactly 0 out of 14 clubs at the moment

Can't. Stop. Pondering.

That tease is driving me crazy.

Can't. Stop. Pondering.

That tease is driving me crazy.

I cant beleive how you guys feel, I am not even part of the MC and I an dying to see what is going to be in your bags

Back