Cleveland Mashie Review - Testers Thread

Great updates everyone. Esox, I believe she will get them down and when she does it's gonna be a sight. DMB fantastic write up!

OEM, sorry man!!!! I hate days like that. BnG glad you got to feel the hype!

Out at the Currie dome Esox? I can't wait till we get a little warmer around here, but it doesn't look like that will be anytime soon...

That's the one. She smacked the first two right into the middle of the big black dot. Then hooked a number of them.

Kevin

I'll be adding a M2 to the bag before long. Excited about it too!

That's the one. She smacked the first two right into the middle of the big black dot. Then hooked a number of them.

Kevin

I love going there with my dad, we will spend an hour betting against each other on who can hit the various targets first, those yellow ones in the corners are tough! And I owe him a round of golf because of it!

I love going there with my dad, we will spend an hour betting against each other on who can hit the various targets first, those yellow ones in the corners are tough! And I owe him a round of golf because of it!

My daughter love to hit all kinds of wedge shots at the buckets and the geese decoys. She can pummel that black dot, and hits the circles up in the corners pretty regularly, too.

I'm starting to think she's going to better than me this Summer.

Kevin

TC would you have any interest in mine? It has the 83g Kua X in it though. I think I'm going hybrid shopping pretty soon.

TC would you have any interest in mine? It has the 83g Kua X in it though. I think I'm going hybrid shopping pretty soon.

Ah man, hate to hear that. I've got the M2 on the way though dude.

Why are you hybrid shopping?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Endless cycle of switching clubs out of the bag... :D

Endless cycle of switching clubs out of the bag... :D

Is it not working for you bud or you just ready for a new flavor?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

New flavor. I miss the look of like Adams Pro Black being sleeker in size from front to back. I wouldn't go with another Pro Black just something different.

New flavor. I miss the look of like Adams Pro Black being sleeker in size from front to back. I wouldn't go with another Pro Black just something different.

Mashie Tour?

I didn't think of that.... is it even made for us?

Got an M2 yesterday and I'm loving it. Getting well over 200 yards with it and it's so much easier to hit than my current 3W. I have a question about shaft flex. I do not have a fast swing, mid to high 80's and so had planned on getting a R flex. However the guy at the golf store told me I needed a stiff flex because of the fact that I'm a taller guy with longer arms. I hit both a R flex and stiff and didn't really notice a difference so went with stiff. I took the M2 to the range and noticed that alot of my shots are not really slicing, but are just drifting right, leaking precious yardage and I'm wondering if this could be a flex issue or just my crappy swing. Wondering if anyone has any advice on this. Thanks.

The ball pushing right could be a combination of your swing and/or the shat proper fitting. However I am not sure I buy the whole you are taller therefore you need a stiff flex. I have seen guys as tall as 6'8 play R flex because it worked better for them.

The guy at the golf store needs a new career.

The ball pushing right could be a combination of your swing and/or the shat proper fitting. However I am not sure I buy the whole you are taller therefore you need a stiff flex. I have seen guys as tall as 6'8 play R flex because it worked better for them.

The guy at the golf store needs a new career.

Agreed with these, height doesn't necessarily equal need for stiffer flex. But, that's not to say it won't suit you either.

Could be swing, shaft, or even something as simple as a common problem we're hearing here....ball position?

man I was at Dicks and totally forgot to try these out, I really need something closer to a 5H that can get me around 195-200, might be kidding myself and need a 4H

very key to successful Mashie shots
Agreed with these, height doesn't necessarily equal need for stiffer flex. But, that's not to say it won't suit you either.

Could be swing, shaft, or even something as simple as a common problem we're hearing here....ball position?

Back