Status
Not open for further replies.
*chills*

As corny as it sounds, the excitement makes me excited, if the driver testing in MN was the tip of the iceberg, this is going to be truly epic.

I'm pretty excited for this one when details come out.

If everything goes well, we will be able to start giving out more information coming up soon.

If everything goes well, we will be able to start giving out more information coming up soon.

I got so excited when I saw you posted! Crossing my fingers things keep going well.

#HeadsWillSpin

Mine is ready and willing to spin out of control!

Spill the beans!

Fingers crossed that all goes well!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh man. Should've used this weekend to hopelessly attempt to pry info from 441. But I guess I can wait til the rest of THP knows!

Oh man. Should've used this weekend to hopelessly attempt to pry info from 441. But I guess I can wait til the rest of THP knows!
Lol im a vault

I had him in a car for four hours and got as much info out of him as you did

Definitely intriguing.

Bring it on

I like the sound of Club Clash. Not even going to attempt to speculate what this might entail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must know more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely want to know more, but this will be well worth waiting for!

This sounds sweet!

So this good news comes right after a trip to Bridgestone......coincidence? I don't think so...

So this good news comes right after a trip to Bridgestone......coincidence? I don't think so...

Actually it is coincidence. Seriously.

Club Clash just sounds badass. No doubt when JB is excited its going to blow minds. Can't wait to hear more!

I would be lying if I said the fact it comes on the heels of an Atlanta trip has me hoping this is going to be fairly close!

EDIT: just saw JB's post...haha. Still intrigued tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back