Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2020 Morgan Cup Experience

Definitely go 5 flat.

Nope any adjustments if even needed will be made after the fact. My goal is to make this order as easy as possible.

Yes I have hit both, though not very much of either considering the weather. I like them both very much

Got it- build two 5 flat sounds like a winner to me ;)

Man, I would be sooooo tempted to go one length. It would be scary, but would love to embark on that journey.

Anyone not know their polo size or having difficulties with stock options???? Asking for a friend.

I'm okay on the apparel sizing. But, I'm seriously shaft challenged. The subject of nightmares, so to speak.

Man, I would be sooooo tempted to go one length. It would be scary, but would love to embark on that journey.

would be fun right? Bet the sponsor would like it too.

Oh, I meant once you got them.

Come on down, I'll help you with that.
When OH gets warmer than MI I'll be down, see you in April

Big time in OL?? What's holding you back?

Haha I almost asked that as well. Did you accidentally order the Rickie Fowler Protos instead of those T-Rails? Did you find out you were on Team Paradise?

It's all about the T Rails. And it was funny and very humiliating.

Can we get a before MC Bag, Order for MC and Actually playing MC Bag for everyone?

would be fun right? Bet the sponsor would like it too.

If the sponsor said they wanted more people to go OL I would do my best to make it happen. According to Jose OL are 35% of their sales. We aren't quite there for the MC. I "think" we have 1 guy on each team going OL

Make the leap.
I'm on the ledge but the longer short irons and wedges are holding me back. I may go OL for my longer irons to start.

If the sponsor said they wanted more people to go OL I would do my best to make it happen. According to Jose OL are 35% of their sales. We aren't quite there for the MC. I "think" we have 1 guy on each team going OL

Nope any adjustments if even needed will be made after the fact. My goal is to make this order as easy as possible.
So no special tape requests I assume.. That's disappointing! ??

Guess I ment if I was in your shoes pondering the equipment....Ha-Ha. I'm good......for now.

Come on Nate, dive headfirst into the OL world.

I'm on the ledge but the longer short irons and wedges are holding me back. I may go OL for my longer irons to start.
I thought the same thing when I started playing them last year. After about two weeks at the range and a couple rounds it didn't bother me at all. Obviously not for everyone, but I do think it's worth at least giving it a try.

@MarMill8412 any particular questions about the king black wedges versus MIM? I own both and have hit a lot of shots with both.
Just curious if there was a noticeable difference in performance and feel b/w the MIM and black wedges.

Just curious if there was a noticeable difference in performance and feel b/w the MIM and black wedges.

I'd say the MIM feel softer than the black as the black have a firmer feel because of the DBM finish. Go take a few swings with each if you can.

I'd say the MIM feel softer than the black as the black have a firmer feel because of the DBM finish. Go take a few swings with each if you can.

In addition to feel, the King Black have more grind options, including the ”classic,” “versatile,” and “widelow.“ The MIM only come with the versatile grind, which is a great grind, but many folks love the widelow grind in their lob/sand wedge.

Back