Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2020 Morgan Cup Experience

It's sooo good, but I'm going MiM I think the MIM will still perform equally or better as the Versatile grind in the MiM is change (see update) from the Versatile in the Black.
I think I will stick with the MiM too. I was able to look at them yesterday and they look sooooo good in person.

The MiM wedges feel so, so good. I am getting two of those bad boys!

agreed, they blend with the Forged Tec so well
They don’t make mim in OL
I am going OL 4-GW and then 54/58 MiM

I keep telling you guys to not overthink things, but my wedge decision and 17-20 degree decisions are throttling my brain hahaha
5 Wood covers that range. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I keep telling you guys to not overthink things, but my wedge decision and 17-20 degree decisions are throttling my brain hahaha

SpeedZone 4 iron bent strong with your choice of x stiff graphite shaft. Boom. Done. You’re welcome.

What’s your dilemma let me help you :cool:

Fitting scheduled for Sunday afternoon. Excited is an understatement. Plus I can finally participate in this discussion.

SpeedZone 4 iron bent strong with your choice of x stiff graphite shaft. Boom. Done. You’re welcome.
I think I will do this instead of a 4 hybrid!

i'm so jealous and happy for all of you and hopefully I'll get to go to one of these in the future. I'm super impressed with Cobra gear in the last few years!

i'm so jealous and happy for all of you and hopefully I'll get to go to one of these in the future. I'm super impressed with Cobra gear in the last few years!

Thanks for following along man, any questions/thoughts you have please post/ask away

I know Cobra offers some fantastic shaft no upcharge shaft options, but how many of you guys are planning to re-shaft after your order?

I know Cobra offers some fantastic shaft no upcharge shaft options, but how many of you guys are planning to re-shaft after your order?
The only one I might re-shaft after I get it would be the driver. But I wouldn’t say that I am necessarily planning on it.

All stock baby - i have some other wood shafts at home that are already cobra tipped though will definitely have Some fun

There will not be any changes for me. I’m very happy with the offerings available.

Absolutely no plans to re-shaft after the order

Back