Cobra KING LTD Driver Preview

Tons of technology in this driver. Definitely want to hear more!

I still have one of the original King Cobra drivers and have always been a fan. I'm looking forward to seeing what below zero CG is, although it sounds interesting. As for the window port, I'm interested how it improves aerodynamics. I've always been a fan of TO and I'm assuming he was involved with the design of this, which means very good things for all of us.

Wow - alot of technology is this driver and it looks like it will be a ton of fun to hit. Looking forward to hearing what Freddie will have to say today.

I don't know how many questions I'm going to be able to ask during this lunch. But please let me know what you would like to hear. I know I won't be able to use all the questions but if I can get some of your questions and I'd be more than happy to

It reminds me of when V-Series was introduced. Every post was how stupid the Bertha see through thing on the bottom was. Then people saw it, realized it's just a neat little thing that does not change much, and the product was very well received.

I just read another breakdown of this driver that put things in a little better perspective... Yeah, I'm putting this one on the list with two other drivers for which I need to get fit! Low-spin for a high-spin player like me, then add MOI similar to a G30? This could be the answer! Max out distance with forgiveness. Nice! There's a great chart from Cobra using a dot matrix comparing this club to others out there using spin and MOI on the axes. Good stuff!

i'm intrigued!

Very interesting to say the least. Ponder mode is in full effect.

I don't know how many questions I'm going to be able to ask during this lunch. But please let me know what you would like to hear. I know I won't be able to use all the questions but if I can get some of your questions and I'd be more than happy to
Like has been asked, just curious if weights will be available for customization, or if only done at the factory/in fittings... Thanks!!!

This is so damn intriguing. Love seeing the King back. I can only imaging the hours of RnD put into this one. I want it. JB are they going to come out with an entire wood line or do I have to wait for Tadishi at the live launch.

So much talk about this transparent weight port. Outside of knowing that is transparent, what else would be the issue with having it transparent?
My issue would be strength, you have to figure hitting a golf ball creates a lot of energy so my question would really be just how strong is it.

Wat are the stock shaft offerings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This^^^

Will the wrench used to screw-on/off the port in the bottom also be useful for tightening cleats??? :/ act up
That's a combo of technology long lost these days!!! ��

This campaign needs more Rafiki.

Tons of technology in this driver. This will be one that I will have to test out and see if the tech can make a difference.

Really looking forward to some pointers on this one. JK...but what happens at 88mph.

My issue would be strength, you have to figure hitting a golf ball creates a lot of energy so my question would really be just how strong is it.
I guess I assume that Cobra had already thought of that and probably tested this material couple hundred thousand times. with the ball hitting the hossel to make sure it doesn't crack. I don't know , that's just me though

This is so damn intriguing. Love seeing the King back. I can only imaging the hours of RnD put into this one. I want it. JB are they going to come out with an entire wood line or do I have to wait for Tadishi at the live launch.
I'll be sure to ask while I covering LIVE in a coupke hours

My apologies for passing along information that is available elsewhere
None needed buddy...didn't want to look elsewhere.

Holy snakes! The King Cobra is back!!
So, is Freddie actually in space right now?

Just pulled into PGA National, the fun will start soon.

Interesting read, and tech. I'm really interested in seeing how this hits and your feed back fellas.

Have fun!

Excited for all the details!

Back