Cobra KING LTD Driver Preview

Will have to catch Panda's periscope later, as I'm having difficulty with reception at the moment. Really can't wait to see this King Cobra driver.

A few thoughts:

Cobra has been pushing the envelope on aesthetics for the past several years now, and while this is a massive leap forward, it makes sense for Cobra to bring something new by restoring the old King Cobra label and do it with an eye-catching flair.

TO does more to find and manipulate weight than virtually anyone in the industry, IMO. I'm not sure how he does it, but hearing 4 grams here, 2 grams there, to control and manipulate the CG placement continues to be extraordinary.

I love that MyFly is around again. Adjustment remains pretty straightforward and simple, which I have always liked about Cobra woods and hybrids. Can't wait to see what else there is in store with the King Cobra's return.

So...Big Bertha and King Cobra...Bush vs. Clinton...Jurassic Park movie...what year is it?

That write-up was awesome. The tech in this thing seems awesome. That means the driver will be awesome right?

I believe the Fly-Z was released in November of last year as well.

I guess it is possible that Cobra would replace the FlyZ line. I think the BC and BC+ drivers were announced in Nov 2013, and if the FlyZ were released in Nov 2014, okay then.

Thanks THP for being there onsite with the latest!!

Meant let's see the panda garb on periscope...ha

Can't wait for this one, I see a new driver in my future

Can't wait to see some in hand pics. Love the tech in this driver.

T.O. just joined us for lunch

Great write up!
I will keep my eye out for this driver, I really want to see it in person!

I also grew up with the King Cobra label and that massive sound:). Personally, I think Puma/Cobra made a huge step forward in the golfing industry after introducing their first MyFly Drivers/Woods. This looks to be a real game changer as well. Really looking forward to it. Low Spinning and really really forgiving would sounds totally awesome. :banana:

Ive always wondered why nobody put a port in their driver just for the sake of tuning swing weight. Next thing you know they will be doing a sliding weight inside the head.

Ok, almost ready to start

Panda is live on periscope, in case more people want to join

Looks like an entire line is coming.

interesting

Nice!!

d20d94a09e841c435b8aa57ece22c2bc.jpg

dd9c58df5412ca637c89e6aa78f4f111.jpg

032b6c1b6fd7bf5853d1c9e101fbaeb2.jpg

ce9eb3b2684b4334ce9f874925dbd44f.jpg

Freddie what's your handle on periscope?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Combo set.

Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMGEEE

Those irons look great.

Sexy! (the clubs. not Panda)

ce9eb3b2684b4334ce9f874925dbd44f.jpg

Welcome back S3 Pro's...did not see that coming. Great shape for them, the orange worries me though.

Back