Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

This is curing in the Big Tour 3W now….

31626440-6689-44FD-8C7D-76AB0F744C85.jpeg

The RadSpeed 4h is solidly in the running for my favorite club...
You playing that on one length Scooby? 4h has been my least favorite club until the last 2 rounds. I could not hit it to save my life, then I got into the mind frame of just making a nice even swing on it instead of trying to over swing, now it's flying nice!

You playing that on one length Scooby? 4h has been my least favorite club until the last 2 rounds. I could not hit it to save my life, then I got into the mind frame of just making a nice even swing on it instead of trying to over swing, now it's flying nice!
No, I was too chicken to adjust to one length, when I tested it it was too uncomfortable with the longer short irons. It’s variable length ans just a fan. It just works for me. Off the tee, the fairway, scruffy lies, heavier rough. Just a workhorse.

My 4 hybrid numbers on Arccos are really skewed at this point. I use it for chips punches full shots… it really has been the “utility” I hoped for

Oh. Yeah….B5C749C0-49A0-477D-A71C-66DDE6316736.jpeg946C5F57-6786-4DE4-A222-5D557DDEA7FA.jpeg168BC770-017D-4021-9B64-936FBB10AC29.jpeg1B36810A-B2D2-435E-9582-9FF8BFC43917.jpeg

I really like the RADSpeed hybrids. They go a number and rarely left like most hybrids. I can take distance off if needed but don’t get that strange extra 10 yards in a good swing. They match the King Tour irons well

Sweet lookin....Dial it in...

@Jman
How has the 3 deep been treating you?

@Jman
How has the 3 deep been treating you?
Drove a par 4 yesterday. 👀

It was only playing 268 where the tees were, but still. Hammered a little fade and avoided the OB.

Shaft change is happening today. Im just not a Fuji fan. Kinetixx will liven it up, in feel and speed.

Doing some GP Tour Velvet Jumbo grips on my FW's today. Does that count as a club change?

Big Tour was on fire today! Makes life stress-free from tee - all tee 6 shots well in play even though strikes weren't perfect. Also had a good one from fw on par-5 to secure easy birdie. Might need to start eyeing that Radspeed driver as well...

Big Tour and Tour 5 have now been reshafted. :love:

After a couple of tips from my instructor this morning I am finding my groove with the OL 4 hybrid. I was at the point I had a King Tec VL in my cart and was going to hit buy tomorrow if I couldn't get it figured out.😐

All cured up. Will get this Tour duo out tomorrow and put them to work.

The Radspeed 3w is an absolute fairway finding weapon. That is all.

Gotta work on my swing with my 3w and 3 hybrid. I've been swinging them what my golf partner calls snatchy ... not good

Back