Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

No. Right now. I'll wait there.
Man, you are my hero. BTW, and off topic, I saw some photos of wedges you had worked on. You are a true artist, my friend.

That's a ton of information. Thanks, Dan! Can't wait to see the Showcase Showdown with these!

What @Canadan saw when he first saw Peacoat option.

E20E528E-B8CC-4ED0-9A39-CE6CB64B88CB-32154-00000C229905A996.2020-12-08 13_10_52.gif

I really like the updated color scheme.

I regret every claim I made about not playing a fairway in 2021.

Rescinded. hahahaha
Good call!

I don't need a new driver or FW but I do need a blue driver and FW.

Those photos are superb. And the fairway looks fantastic as well. I mentioned in the Driver thread that I was glad to see Infinity face come back. Even more so, that I now see it in the fairway models. Slightly curious to know what the tour staff preferred re: the face retained on the Big Tour vs. Infinity Face. Feel? Launch Properties?

I played the Speedback 3w and enjoyed it. Excited to hit RadSpeed!

I missed this earlier today. Man that blue looks good. These things look like fire.

I kind of love that they don't offer the tour version in a 14ish because it basically forces my hand with the standard fairway in 14.5 which i can obviously dial down. I just need the spin to play along and I bet I am smitten.

A challenger to the best fairway I’ve ever played in my life?

I think perhaps so.......

Last edited:
I finally got to reading this one and you pointed out something I never thought about, no sky marks with this face. Genius!

I weirdly want to try a One Length hybrid again. I remember being seriously surprised by the original a few years ago and it makes me wonder if it would help me perform better with that distance. From what I remember it was silly easy to hit.

Great writeup, as usual. LOVE the look of these!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Love me some rails on Cobra FWs. For that reason, they will always be on the short list of FWs for me.

as usual, I'll be pondering a "small" Tour fairway

peacoat blue/red reminds me of Ben Hogan colors

Last edited:
1607481740203.jpeg

That peacoat navy carbon fiber crown....

Back