Coming back and everything that it entails

Welcome back buddy!

Welcome back JT. Im glad you found something you love

Welcome back JTDigits! :act-up: Glad things are evening out and you will be hanging around again!

JM

Good to see you back numbers. Missed seeing you post dude.

Glad to have you back, JT!

welcome back and congrats on getting everything figured out. Sounds like you've got a fun summer planned!

Sounds like being away from THP was good thing. Maybe you should consider it a sign. I'm glad you're doing well but you found a balance that didn't include THP. If being away puts you on a positive path, I'd stick to that path

Welcome back dude! Glad to see you!

Good to see you back JT. If you ever need to chat about anything, you know how to get a hold of me. You have a ton of potential on the golf course and in the classroom, glad to hear you're doing better in both areas.

Glad you're back friend. I thought I had killed you or something in Atlanta :/

Welcome back buddy.

FWIW, I'm 26, graduated and over 3 yrs experience in the real world doing what I went to school for (Civil Engineering) and I still DON'T know what I want to do. Ha at then end of the day you won't know what you love until you do it!

FWIW, I'm 26, graduated and over 3 yrs experience in the real world doing what I went to school for (Civil Engineering) and I still DON'T know what I want to do. Ha at then end of the day you won't know what you love until you do it!

Seven for me and ditto...except the engineering thing :alien:

Jess is right, you may think you know the path you'll enjoy most, but the path for everyone is different and winding. If you let me go back to college 10 times, if have gone a different path than I did 10 times.

Welcome back JT. Great to hear things are going so well for your right now.

Welcome back JT. Good to hear you got your head on straight, and I always love hearing about US Open Qualifying. I'd like to get my game back there to give that a shot someday in the future. My brother and one of my friends tried to qualify about 10 years ago, I played a practice round with them, and wish I would have tried myself.

Welcome back Jonathan, thanks for the update, I was wondering what was going on as I know how you love THP. Hope to get to see you sometime in the near future.

Welcome back! Glad everything is going well.

Glad you're back and doing well.

I like your decision to go with computer science as this expertise travels well. It's kind of like getting a nursing degree etc. where you can get a job most anywhere you want. Congrats on the change of mind and taking life less serious. I'm pulling for you in life and golf. Go get em young man!

Welcome back dude, you have been missed.

Welcome back! Glad you're liking the switch to CS. It can be a rewarding field to work in, especially if you can find problems important to you to apply it to.

Back