Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

I just got home from an all day golf outing getting primed up for you Hackers! Things are looking mighty good I am afraid to tell ya.

Tapa Talking from the Tower!

I went out today and wrestled 17 bears, and all I cared about was whoopin arses. I luv me some hineys and arses.

Signed Ole Gray.

Gawd you are one funny dude I have to admit. LMAO!

Getting real deep in here.

More team announcements starting Monday. I really believe the winning team will be announced this week.

Tappin' from my iPad!

More team announcements starting Monday. I really believe the winning team will be announced this week.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Winning team? What team are we going to be on Cookie?

Winning team? What team are we going to be on Cookie?

That is a mighty fine question my friend. Tuesday, Thursday? Who knows....

Soooo much pondering going on right now.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sorry But the Winning Team has been announced. The rest of the announcements is just to make it official . OG has been playing Golf and he is going to eat all your cookies!!!!

Why Monday? No announcements of teams over the weekend?

I believe it was stated that we would probably not see any more team announcements until Monday. Major MC announcement tomorrow night...

Tappin' from my iPad!

I believe it was stated that we would probably not see any more team announcements until Monday. Major MC announcement tomorrow night...

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks man. I must of missed that one.

Tapping my way down the highway

Got in a good 18 holes today and another practice session tomorrow.. Here on Team Nicklaus, we put in the time and sweat needed.. The other guys? Well....

I think THP might dispute that at this time but they would be wrong as well. The winning team has yet to be announced cause I haven't read my name or my teammates names as of yet
Sorry But the Winning Team has been announced. The rest of the announcements is just to make it official . OG has been playing Golf and he is going to eat all your cookies!!!!

I think THP might dispute that at this time but they would be wrong as well. The winning team has yet to be announced cause I haven't read my name or my teammates names as of yet

I like the line of thinking my friend but unless you are on the same team as I am, that thinking is incorrect.

My drinking habit will be no excuse...i will go out...take care of my weak competition and laugh as i watch them struggle to keep up with me. It hurts worse when your competition is wobbly on the tee box.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It's important to have dreams, I appreciate you wanting to on a team with me...hehe
I like the line of thinking my friend but unless you are on the same team as I am, that thinking is incorrect.

Look guys/gals, this is the kind of competition we are supposed to be afraid of at the outing!

Look guys/gals, this is the kind of competition we are supposed to be afraid of at the outing!

Wow!!! I guess its a shame I did not shoot video of our round together OG. I dont think too many would be fearing the "tower of male arse loving power".

Wow!!! I guess its a shame I did not shoot video of our round together OG. I dont think too many would be fearing the "tower of male arse loving power".

LOL - That is forever seared into our memory. No video needed for us for sure.

Sadly that chip by Hanks is better than me

Sadly that chip by Hanks is better than me

At least he hit it straight. The rake just got in the way. Usually it's trees in the way for me.

Strategy -- move rakes in strategic locations all over the course.

At least he hit it straight. The rake just got in the way. Usually it's trees in the way for me.

Strategy -- move rakes in strategic locations all over the course.

Haha I'm the same way. I always like to see the rakes outside the bunkers as it may keep my ball out of it

Back