Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Yes it is important and I would love to be on your team.
What kind of trash talk is that WR? hahaha

You should add: ". . . so you can be on the winning team too!"

Although that would be a lie, since Team THP will be taking this one too.

What kind of trash talk is that WR? hahaha

You should add: ". . . so you can be on the winning team too!"

Although that would be a lie, since Team THP will be taking this one too.

I will start my trash talk when I know my opponents my friend and also have a good understanding about the rules and how this is all going to come together with scoring and such. I already said some things about team THP cause it is obvious with that line-up they are not going to win anything.

I will start my trash talk when I know my opponents my friend and also have a good understanding about the rules and how this is all going to come together with scoring and such. I already said some things about team THP cause it is obvious with that line-up they are not going to win anything.

So far the teams that have been named that you aren't on, are your opponents. What ever team you are on is going down and you will be a pink elephant when Team Faldo is done with you.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

So far the teams that have been named that you aren't on, are your opponents. What ever team you are on is going down and you will be a pink elephant when Team Faldo is done with you.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I second that. Faldo gona own!!

tapatalk addict....

Please let me tee it up with the poor soul that called me a loud mouth. If your initials or TC I would fake an illness and not even show up at the outing...

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I second that. Faldo gona own!!

tapatalk addict....

Ok ladies, you wanna start talking some crap, fine by me. The only thing you two should worry about is making sure you bring your best game to the outing and are ready to back your talk in front of 60 of your peers. I know One-T and Yokem will be ready for this competition cause they are outing veterans, they know what the pressure of the first tee is all about. I look forward to seeing each of you choke and then hearing the excuses come out of your mouths.

Please let me tee it up with the poor soul that called me a loud mouth. If your initials or TC I would fake an illness and not even show up at the outing...

Hey OG, quit being a loud mouth! LOL

Also stop calling out TC. it will not end well for you..LOL

I am an inch close to driving to his home town and spanking his behind!

If OG had his way, and was paired with everyone he called out and was gonna whup their ass... his group would be a twenty some

tapatalk addict....

If OG had his way, and was paired with everyone he called out and was gonna whup their ass... his group would be a twenty some

tapatalk addict....

If I only had two of the staffers to choose from, guess who the unlucky ones would be?

If I only had two of the staffers to choose from, guess who the unlucky ones would be?

Based on your past record, you might want to reshuffle the deck dude. You are 0 for the century against those 2 THP staffers.

Based on your past record, you might want to reshuffle the deck dude. You are 0 for the century against those 2 THP staffers.

I will take my chances as you saw the old gray not the ole gray :alien2:

I will take my chances as you saw the old gray not the ole gray :alien2:

Fearing you is like hearing this incredibly loud barking dog and then seeing a Yorkie come out.

Jb you better fear the trailor of failure. OG might put a whupping on you like ..... nevermind not worth it

tapatalk addict....

Lol @ ole gray. Come on up here hooky, you know I'm not going to be at the outing.

Gray is like the back of a shampoo bottle.

lather-rinse-repeat-matt181.jpg

Lather - Pre match talks all the trash at Ole JB and that Pesky TC (who is not even attending this outing).

Rinse - Attend outing or match and get spanked on the hiney or arse (just the way he likes it)

Repeat - Start over again as if it will change.

I guess at his age, its easy to forget the beatings pretty quickly.

haha It's going to be fun to prove you two guys wrong... Too bad you both are scared to come to Georgia. It's really a shame as we have this nice place you can come stay in and golf for free. Who would not want to come up/down and prove me wrong with the setting so perfect?

I took Ole Gray outside this afternoon and he practiced a little for the outing.

Yea that's me biting on JB & TC's arse on the golf course :D

haha It's going to be fun to prove you two guys wrong... Too bad you both are scared to come to Georgia. It's really a shame as we have this nice place you can come stay in and golf for free. Who would not want to come up/down and prove me wrong with the setting so perfect?

It took all of 2 posts to see the Yorkie try to turn this into another one of his GA get togethers again.

OG take a nap or 2. Dream of winning the outing because that's as close as your gona get!

tapatalk addict....

Fearing you is like hearing this incredibly loud barking dog and then seeing a Yorkem come out.

Weak? Yes! But it was way to easy to FIFY this one.

Team Norman has just been announced.

Back