Contest #3 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Wow...just finished going through all 24 pages and I must say I for sure have some favorites picked out. Good luck all!

Yeah Matt. I went though all of them again too so that I didn't repeat anyone else's entry on my last submission. I did notice there were several repeats in there, including one of my earlier ones. But, tons of great entries for sure.

Yeah Matt. I went though all of them again too so that I didn't repeat anyone else's entry on my last submission. I did notice there were several repeats in there, including one of my earlier ones. But, tons of great entries for sure.

Tons of duplicates from what I could tell.

Yes I saw the same quite a few duplicates. Kind of glad none of them were mine. Fingers crossed. Good luck again to all.

i know I'm not even remotely alone when i say this....but man do i want this. Especially coming in after a defeat last year. Enduring another year of potential trash talk (with no reasonable retort) from Finley is on the line here. Major stakes!

Let's see.... 23 x 15 = some big number - Lots of choices, lots of entries!
Good luck everyone!

Gosh darn it :D

Stuck at work, deadline passed for a finan entry, but still I got some good ones in.

Good luck to all!!

Great Job everyone!! Fun to see all the names everyone came up with. A question for the powers that be....is the judging based on one single entry or the combined entries of the winner? Also in the other 2 contests I don't remember seeing what exactly the winning entry was? (maybe I missed that?) but it would be cool to know which entry was the winner!

Thanks again THP and Callaway!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Every nickname was fitting, cant believe they are going to narrow it down to one favorite. Good luck everyone!

Some great entries here. I'm kinda glad the deadline has passed; I was getting a headache trying to come up with entries.
I don't think I've got enough creativity for another entry even if I had to. Can't wait to see who gets the nod for this highly coveted spot.

Never thought I'd be getting ready for bed, and have a contest idea response hit me, and tell Myself I have to remember this tomorrow morning... Lol

But this one did that, several times.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

This was a tough contest. Ran out of ideas rather quickly... Great job everyone

I originally was real discouraged, but buckled down to come up with some solid and original nicknames.

I am pretty happy with my entries!

You guys all did such an amazing job. They were funny, at times a bit strange, highly complimentary (in my eyes) and pretty on point. Thanks for all the entries ... My phone was literally blowin' up for days. Disable notifications? NEVER!

Good luck to all. I look forward to #Granddaddy #Dos. It's bound to be an epic event and trip for all.

Rhiona AKA every nickname in this thread. :beauty:

Hard to believe creepy guys on the Internet would do anything "strange".

And way to be a good sport through this Rhi

You guys all did such an amazing job. They were funny, at times a bit strange, highly complimentary (in my eyes) and pretty on point. Thanks for all the entries ... My phone was literally blowin' up for days. Disable notifications? NEVER!

Good luck to all. I look forward to #Granddaddy #Dos. It's bound to be an epic event and trip for all.

Thanks for being a good sport in light of some of the entries, mine included. Had to take a few jabs, after all its the #Dos. All in good fun in hopes of joining an epic event that seems to be quickly becoming a bucket list item.

Haha hopefully most of those nicknames were an ego booster, just not a game improver. We can't get you too good after all, your team still has to lose and such.

You guys all did such an amazing job. They were highly complimentary (in my eyes) and pretty on point. Thanks for all the entries ... My phone was literally blowin' up for days. Disable notifications? NEVER!

See tpluff.... She took being called a sherpa complimentary!

She is truly a KFC!!!!!

Good luck everyone!

I'm happy with 2 of my entries, hopefully the judges are too haha!

Seriously though, win or lose this was a fun contest.

This was great fun on here and on Twitter. Pretty refreshing on Twitter compared to some of the tripe I've been seeing on there lately. Thanks again Rhi, Callaway and THP.

#BasementDwellers FTW in #TheGrandaddy Dos

I was happy with a couple of mine. Multiple days really stretches the boundaries of my creativity it seems... and by stretches I mean completely puts an end to it LOL.

This was great fun on here and on Twitter. Pretty refreshing on Twitter compared to some of the tripe I've been seeing on there lately. Thanks again Rhi, Callaway and THP.

#BasementDwellers FTW in #TheGrandaddy Dos

Love this post. At the end of the day, this is golf. If someone cant have fun with the game they supposedly love, then something seems off. I love golf. I love golf equipment. I love THPers. And I love THP Events.

My final entry wasn't creepy at all! ;)

Okay maybe just a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this post. At the end of the day, this is golf. If someone cant have fun with the game they supposedly love, then something seems off. I love golf. I love golf equipment. I love THPers. And I love THP Events.

That's so beautiful man. I can feel it all the way from here. :thumb:

Back