Contest - Battle of the Sexes - Paula Creamer vs Gary McCord

And it's over. McCord wins, 2&1.

Scoring (they apparently played their balls out)
McCord: 32 (-3)
Creamer: 34 (-1)

Par was 35
I doubt they didn't have a hole where someone didn't pick up, but I am out of it either way. Dang it, Paula! She was probably wearing those long socks.

I was sure paula would destroy him. Oh well, someone is going to be pumped with new Bridgestone swag!!

I was right there with you. Oh well. Some awesome bridgestone swag won by someone!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Had McCord at even! Did anyone watch this to see how it panned out?

Had McCord at even! Did anyone watch this to see how it panned out?

Wasn't televised. People were just keeping up with it on the website.

I had McCord at -3. Fingers crossed on the random drawing!

I believe I had McCord at -3 as well.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Dang, I had McCord, but the wrong score.

Just looked, and I did have McCord at -3. But there were 187 entries (or at least comments) on this one, so surely there is going to be more than 2 people at McCord -3.

Good luck to anyone else that may have had Mustachio at -3.

I had McCord at -3 as well. Good luck to all in the drawing!

Good luck you -3 guys! I was off by a couple.

Darnit. Thought I had McCord at -3 but just checked and I had him at -2. Good luck to those that guessed correctly!

Who won?

Good luck to you as well and anyone else who picked the Beast over the Beauty! I wonder if they taped any of this to be shown at a later date?

No sir. They had a LOT of entries to sort through and have had a lot going on this week. I am sure they will announce something in the next couple days or so. Good luck to ya!

Just checking back in on this one. Wasn't sure if I missed the winner announcement or not. If I did, disregard this post and carry on.

Thanks.

Jeff,
The winner will be announced next week.

Jeff,
The winner will be announced next week.

Right on, dude. I had to check, because I was previously like, 0 for 15 in contests where I had to pick players that play golf for a living.

It will be announced tomorrow. Just waiting on one thing.

THP congratulates tuscondivots on the victory.

A PM is headed your way.

Congrats!

Back