Contest - Callaway & THP - 2nd Spot in the #Grandaddy

Email sent. After reading up on the Chrome+, I could sure stand to try some of those out.

This is awesome. Lots of entries and excited people.

I'm in. Just can't pass up this cool opportunity!

The anticipation continues to build for this amazing event !

#Grandaddy !!

I am pretty darn stoked to see whom gets selected this week!

No longer just a tweet needed, but a little homework. Are you sure you answered those questions correctly? I am. :D

#ZOOCREW couldn't even quality to be a #POOCREW. Team THP doesn't mess around.

Rack 'em and stack 'em, they are going down.

Email sent!!!! I so want to be a part of this!!!!!

This is an awesome opportunity.

Now that I am bagging an Xhot 3W and a Versa #7 I am ready to beat the #zoocrew with their own weapons

THP could beat the #zoocrew without even using any of those Callaway cheater sticks also known as XHot.

I'm ready to see #3 for the #Grandaddy. The #zoocrew should start sweating, because the pain is coming. THP #bringing it.

Now that I am bagging an Xhot 3W and a Versa #7 I am ready to beat the #zoocrew with their own weapons

Nice. I just picked up the #7 Versa 90. Love it. Debating whether or not to put a super stroke grip on it...

Upcoming changes to one lucky THP'r this week for sure. #zoocrew going down and the janitor will hopefully be there to help clean up the mess!

I am soo looking forward to hearing who is going to get the next spot. The suspense is killing me. #zoocrew is in for a surprise as #TeamTHP is gonna #BringIt!!! `

big surprise. I can't sleep and guess what's on my mind. The zoocrew may be good, but THP has heart & passion!

Happily Tapping til I fall asleep ...

I've been trying to ignore this but I just can't lol. Honestly don't know how I would react if I saw my name and I don't expect to but I really want to be apart of this/see #TeamTHP win that belt. One more person is going to have their life changed in just a little while :)

I'm so ready for the #Grandaddy! The way I've been playing is unreal and I want to help Team THP take on the Tweeting Nerds of the ZooCrew!

After way too much procrastination, I am in.

Finally got entered, hope I got the correct answers.

I am curious to know how many emails the received for this contest? Anyone want to guess on the over/under for number of emails received?

Is it Wednesday yet?

I am curious to know how many emails the received for this contest? Anyone want to guess on the over/under for number of emails received?

Is it Wednesday yet?

i suspect the final count will be over 175, possibly over 200. There's still a couple days left to enter.

Here's the thing, though: the deadline to enter is 4/4 at 11:59am. We don't know when the winner will be announced. Anticipation level rising...

Back