Contest - Callaway & THP - 2nd Spot in the #Grandaddy

Just got my entry in, good luck to everyone who entered. This is off the charts as far as how cool it is, thank you Callaway Golf and THP for coming up with such a great idea. #Granddaddy is awesome.

Was thinking about this on the course today. I know I answered the questions correctly so I should be chosen. I kid I kid.

I am stoked for the event and would love to participate and represent THP alongside Hawk and ATLgolfer but not gonna lie.......there are some THP'ers that it would even excite me more to get selected besides myself.

Most important thing is that THP will be represented well, that I have zero doubt about!

It's very cool to see the entry numbers increasing. The Callaway guys seem to be very responsive to threats, promises, & pleas. Watched & learned from a few ReMax long drive guys today. Really nice & open to chatting. Yes, there were XHot drivers flying, too.

Wanted to bump this up to the front page for Sunday morning! I've got my entry in! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity here!

After attending the Dallas THP outing, I could not even imagine how much fun this one would be.
The #ZooCrew were very laid back and approachable and the THPers were awesome to say the least.
After the event several of us were sending texts for a week. Yes we were that ramped up.

This event should top that by quite a bit and I can only imagine the fun it will be.

Wanted to bump this up to the front page for Sunday morning! I've got my entry in! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity here!

Thanks for bumping this Jersey Nate. I almost missed this, but I am in now!!!

Hard to believe that it is just a couple more days until some lucky Albatross member will join Capt Hawk and ATL on the quest to take out the ZooCrew. The Grandaddy will be adding excitement all the way through 2013.

Hard to believe that it is just a couple more days until some lucky Albatross member will join Capt Hawk and ATL on the quest to take out the ZooCrew. The Grandaddy will be adding excitement all the way through 2013.

Yeah baby, the excitement is ratcheting up for the next #ZooCrew slayer. I'm playing with some buddies today, might just call one of them Harry and the other Chad just to get in the mode.

Good LUCK everybody :blob: ! Looking forward to seeing who the next Happy Camper is :thumb:

I cannot wait to see who wins this (hopefully me of course). Is it Noon on Wednesday yet?

Just a couple short days left.

There was an Englishman, an American and a hawk. They went to play golf in California and they smashed some zoo crew girls.

All you need now is an Englishman

Wasn't around too much over the holiday, but I just saw this! Got my answers in and I can't wait until the lucky winner is announced!

My computer may be playing an April Fool's joke on me, but the deadline to enter is Wednesday, 4/4 - but Wednesday is 4/3.

I suspect pretty much everyone is entered into this one by the size of the thread, but I wanted to make sure those last-minute thrill seekers don't miss the deadline. (Or, maybe I need to go back and re-read the first page...)

Either way, I'm looking forward to finding out who is joining Hawk and me.

Cant wait to get picked and join Hawk and ATL Golfer on Team THP!

I am pumped to find out who is next.

Freakin. Pumped.

I'm still trying to figure out how thick the ball is :banghead: :bulgy-eyes:.

Hawk & ATLgolfer will soon find out who the third woodshed keeper is, on this super team :thumb:

Only a few short days left, keep the entries coming!!!

Just placed my entry for spot number 2!

I found out this weekend that ATLseth and I make a great team.. A winning team, in fact.

Just sayin'

I'm getting a t-shirt made that says, "I tied Canadan on 3/30/13." It will be a tuxedo t-shirt.

I don't think the zoocrew can handle Canadan -- or Atlantadan for that matter. (They really don't know what's coming.)

I am in cant wait to see who gets the next spot on the squad! Good luck all

Just sent in my entry! Ready to rep THP with Hawk and ATL against the #zoocrew in the battle to end all battles...the #Grandaddy!

Back