Contest - Callaway & THP - 4th Spot in the #Grandaddy

I have no idea what I'll be doing for work when the #Grandaddy goes down but I already told my boss that If I am somehow selected I'm going with or without his permission hehe. He was a little more understanding than the wife...but she'll come around lol.

They're all 3 deep into the woodshed scared bro :thumb:

Somehow the word "bro" doesn't sound right when is coming from OG. :)

Good luck to those who entered. I like the effort that is going into these. Wish I could make it so I could enter.

I just want to point out ONE item on the list of what is included for the winners: "AND SO MUCH MORE"
If one doesn't believe that is another tease of a bundle of awesomeness that hasn't been shared yet, like JB and GG do with the best of them, then they're only Masters of The Obvious and, therefore, are missing out on a whole lot.

And for those who think the fix is on, I won the last entry. That should be PROOF that there is NO FIX! I mean, I have LESS than 1000 posts! Sheesh! I mean, if I won, ANYONE can win!!!

And for those who think the fix is on, I won the last entry. That should be PROOF that there is NO FIX! I mean, I have LESS than 1000 posts! Sheesh! I mean, if I won, ANYONE can win!!!
And not a stitch of Callaway gear in the bag.

Monday's going to be a good day. Lots of excitement from Team THP to welcome another member.

It's not really clear when me and my current 3 wood started to disagree. The timeline is a little fuzzy and I can't seem to put my finger on it. But when it went south, it went south in a hurry. Maybe it was when I brought home the Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme and put them right next to each other in the Callaway XHot stand bag. He just seemed hazy and depressed after that and couldn't get along with his new roommate. He started acting out and doing what he wanted to do on the golf course. I would ask for a baby fade and he would give me a snap hook. His mind was cloudy and just outright foggy. His vision was blurred. A change had to be made. So when I saw the Callaway 3Deep in a store window for the first time it became picture perfectly clear what I was missing. Something that was long off the tee but yet forgiving. Something that ohhh'd and ahhhh'd my playing partners each time they saw me reach for it in the bag. And something that just got the job done day in and day out. Yes, the Callaway 3Deep is what I need to turn this blurry mess into one heck of a success.

Twitter: @NathanWebb1

104_zps2cccedcc.jpg

It's not really clear when me and my current 3 wood started to disagree. The timeline is a little fuzzy and I can't seem to put my finger on it. But when it went south, it went south in a hurry. Maybe it was when I brought home the Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme and put them right next to each other in the Callaway XHot stand bag. He just seemed hazy and depressed after that and couldn't get along with his new roommate. He started acting out and doing what he wanted to do on the golf course. I would ask for a baby fade and he would give me a snap hook. His mind was cloudy and just outright foggy. His vision was blurred. A change had to be made. So when I saw the Callaway 3Deep in a store window for the first time it became picture perfectly clear what I was missing. Something that was long off the tee but yet forgiving. Something that ohhh'd and ahhhh'd my playing partners each time they saw me reach for it in the bag. And something that just got the job done day in and day out. Yes, the Callaway 3Deep is what I need to turn this blurry mess into one heck of a success.

Twitter: @NathanWebb1

104_zps2cccedcc.jpg

Quoting for awesomeness!

Way to bring it Nate!

If I wasn't 3 deep in the rough maybe I could see that better. Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370663268.215430.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370663292.935847.jpg

I have never been confident in hitting any of my woods. I haven't even felt the need to upgrade from my starter set of Top Flites, I never take them out of the bag! I have never had that feeling of a "go to" club when I'm faced with a long shot off the fairway, or when i need to be super precise to hit a fade between the two oaks hanging out over the fairway. With my current 3 wood, the amount of spin I get makes it sound as if an airplane is taking off. My 3Deep will serve a couple purposes. One, it will look good sitting next to the FTiZ in my bag. Number two, it will go LONG.

@Jackal_1974

Hi, Bobby Burn-ier here, TheDue's old favorite sidekick. I gotta tell you, it's hell getting old. In my younger day's I was bad to the bone, "From Anywhere", but those dang scientist dudes from Callaway started "Metaling" around with technology and screwed up everything for me. What I thought was long and straight won't hold a candle to the new kid on the block, this #3Deep guy! TheDue is convinced he can use Callaway Golfs new 3Deep to take home the win against those pencil pushing office boys from Callaways home office in the #Grandaddy and I'm pretty sure he's right.

So, after years of being "Long-ier" now I'm just "Lonely-ier". I've been checking out retirement homes and settled on either "Faded Glory-ier Acres" or the upscale "Hook-ier Haven". Don't worry about 'ol me, I've got my eye on a career in shuffle board. I would however worry about those animals from the #ZooCrew. With Callaway Golfs 3Deep in the bag I have a feeling "Long From Anywhere" is about to come back and bite them.

Twitter: @TheDue

My new "Magnum PI-ier" look for the retirement home ladies:

Last edited:
Nice to see more entries in this one...time is running out!!!! Get those entries in for a once in a lifetime opportunity!

I would just like to say, with this ending on Sunday, two things....

#Jman4grandaddy #JN4grandaddy

I would just like to say, with this ending on Sunday, two things....

#Cookie4grandaddy

Thanks buddy, really appreciate the support!!

#Lotsofawesomeoptions4grandaddy

#Lotsofawesomeoptipns4grandaddy

And what's even better.....this isn't the last opportunity to get in!

Next one......video submission? :)

And what's even better.....this isn't the last opportunity to get in!

Next one......video submission? :)

I thought about that, could be quite entertaining no doubt.

Okay so here is my current 3 wood. It is a 16* Cleveland Black and although I do like it I hit the Callaway XHot 3Deep 20 yards longer OFF THE DECK! I can't even imagine how much longer I could hit the 3Deep especially off the tee where I am having some serious issues with accuracy. I think the 3Deep would be an amazing club off the tee for me since I know it is long and I already know it is a better fit than my current gamer off the deck. With all the technology in the XHot 3Deep I know it would help make me a better player since I would be putting a better club in my hands as well as giving me more confidence off the tee and from any lie.

@TR_AMG2

4kzdl2.png

After experiencing an invitational, I can only imagine how cool something like this would be... Actually I can't imagine, it's just in another league! Fingers crossed, good luck everyone.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Contest - Callaway & THP - 4th Spot in the #Grandaddy

This is my 3wood. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My 3wood is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My 3wood, without me, is useless. Without my 3wood, I am useless. I must hit my 3wood true. I must shoot straighter than any golfer who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me. I will... My 3wood and myself know that what counts in this found is not the balls we hit, the noise of our club, nor the divot we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit... My 3wood is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weakness, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its shaft and its sweet spot. I will keep my 3wood clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will.... Before God I swear this creed. My 3wood and myself are the defenders of my golf course. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
@Bogey317

This would be my 3wood creed with the 3Deep.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370728788.674807.jpg

#FeelPlayer

Last edited:
Back