Contest - Super Rare No Three Jacks Coin From Odyssey Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of THPers collect things and one of those sought after pieces is the super rare No Three Jacks Coin from Odyssey Golf. This coin is a stand out in the lineup and one that many have their eye on.

BvVz0hKCYAAGxPc.jpg:small

The Contest
This one is easy. Tell THP and Odyssey Golf why you want the rare coin and we will send it off to a lucky winner.

How To Enter
Your job is simply to tell the world on Twitter and THP, why you want to win this unique coin.

4 Steps To Success
1. Post on Twitter and include @HackersParadise & @OdysseyGolf as well as #NoThreeJacks
2. Copy Tweet and post in this thread
3. Sit back and relax and see if you are the winner.
4. You can repeat this each day.

Rules
1. Only one entry per person per day.
2. Your entries will be posted in this thread
3. Contest Open to all Members on THP. However free shipping of contest prizes is only available to Albatross Club Members (along with many other perks). If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Deadline for the contest is Sunday August 24th, 2014 at 11:59pm EST.

Good luck everybody and looking forward to seeing the entries for this special rare coin.

There it is! I know quite a few people have been drooling over this one for quite some time, good luck to all

Yep, this is gonna be one popular contest!

I NEED THIS COIN!!!

Thank you to Odyssey and THP for another SAWEET contest!

• Admin
Everybody should enter even if they dont collect. This one can be traded like currency it is so much in demand. :D

Oh this would be saweet. Thanks THP and Odyssey!

No idea why....but taking a different approach on this one. :)

Here we go...#1

Good luck to everybody!

That coin will be a prize in anyone's collection, even if they don't know they have a collection yet.

Heck yeah! Thanks THP and Callaway!

Here's my day 1 entry:

Everybody should enter even if they dont collect. This one can be traded like currency it is so much in demand. :D

#truth
#lockedawayinavault

Such a great coin and truly would love to add it to my collection. Thanks THP and Odyssey for another great contest!!!

yvutysu5.jpg

Be the ball!!

Sweet coin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love this coin.

turn that \ into a / buddy

Thanks to Odyssey Golf and THP for this awesome contest.

Crazy question, but how do you copy tweet to forum?

Back