Contest Winners Thread

That's a pretty sweet hat. Nice win.

Won a hat from Black Widow grips on Twitter. I am a fan of their grips I like their Widow Maker grips (similar to GP Multicompound)

IMAG0181.jpg

That's a sick hat!

Now that is a nice looking hat IN. Congratulations.

Not gonna lie, when I see that pic of IN, the first thing I think of is "To Catch a Predator". :D

Nice hat and way to get in there on the twitter so fast. Now since you have to wait 30 days maybe I can win again! :)

Won a hat from Black Widow grips on Twitter. I am a fan of their grips I like their Widow Maker grips (similar to GP Multicompound)

IMAG0181.jpg

Very nice hat. I went to the yearly golf show here and saw 1 hat I liked. Is almost same as that but fire engine red w/ Black spider on it. Have a girl at work that calls me Spiderman when I wear it. Very nice win!

Forgot to post winning a set of RBZ Irons at the Raffle drawing at the 2012 Demo Outing opps. Thanks to TaylorMade and THP for this wonderful Prize.

Forgot to post winning a set of RBZ Irons at the Raffle drawing at the 2012 Demo Outing opps. Thanks to TaylorMade and THP for this wonderful Prize.

That was a great win buddy, are you planning to game them? I rolled my putter yesterday and I see it being in my bag for many years to come.

My Tiger Woods game came today from FreeBirdee. I just wish I could play it!

Grats shark! That hat is awesome IN!

I won the picture contest a few weeks back. Work has been super hectic, but here's a pic of the THP swag! The Ashworth shorts are what's up!

S5031728.jpg

I won the picture contest a few weeks back. Work has been super hectic, but here's a pic of the THP swag! The Ashworth shorts are what's up!

S5031728.jpg

nice Snag! love me some HATS!

Wow Golfermahn, that's some serious Swag! They were right when they said it was going to be awesome!

Got some stuff in the mail today. The limited edition headcover is awesome and it even came with a great hat.
Photo0083.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo0084.jpg
[/IMG]

The only problem was that I didn't have an R11S to put the cover on. So I fixed that situation like any THP'er would, I went out and bought an R11S.
Photo0085.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo0086.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks again THP and Taylormade.

that's a good looking headcover! and nice addition to a great looking bag. Love the R11's!

"He bought an R11S because he won a headcover that said R11S on it!" Only at THP...Only at THP. Nice win man!

Very nice Sir Flubs-A-Lot! Absolutely awesome that you bought the driver to match the head cover, I have been drooling over that driver for a few weeks now.

Great looking bag there Sir Flubs !

Congrats! That is a great looking cover hat and deiver

got a pic of my new headcover on my driver today figured id share it. really looks great and i love the hat was rocking that today also!

DSC00400.jpg

Good Lord that head cover is 10 miles wide!

Lol @ buying a driver to match the headcover! Epic.

Freebirdee emailed me that I did win $75 credit to their new "marketplace," an RBZ fairway wood, and a Club Glove last bag. No idea what the credit will be used for. The club and the bag will be sold and the money will be purchasing a Clicgear 3.0, an (maybe a pair) of a12 Pro hybrid(s), and a 3rd ATV if I decide not to get two hybrids.

Back