Contest Winners Thread

Sweet putter! And that headcover looks nice too. And put some socks on!! haha

Great looking putter there Dirt. I'm a fan of center shafted putters, but have only had off set ones. Hope it works well for you.

dirt, that putter is fantastic. congrats again on an awesome win!

Thanks all. I've taken this with me to the course a couple of times and it is deadly accurate on the roll path. I only had one hole in my two rounds of nine holes that I three putted (I know that's a lot of numbers in one sencence). I still have to get used to the speed of this beauty, because of the firmer insert than my Rossie, but I see great things in the future with Antoinette.

i'd rather we shared the same putter ... but i notice we have the same floppers ... adidas velcro top with the translucent insole ... niiice !!!

congratulations again on that awesome putter ... fingers crossed we'll be kia ma brothers if i can score the thp daytona when that next contest rolls in ... which i will still name Willie Stroker baby !!!

I found my new beauty waiting for me on the doorstep upon my arrival home from work. This is a wonderful piece of work! I chose this one because I'm a fan of insert putters. I was questionable on the center shafted design, but I think it will treat me just right. Thanks again Taylormade and THP for this great flat stick.

b29b397a.jpg

e8f072c5.jpg

Congrats again Dirt! That was the one I would have picked!

I just got home and had a real pretty box waiting for me.

mqbn8.jpg

What was inside was even prettier.

Spoiler

fkmr11.jpg

nvzjbs.jpg

2h4zyty.jpg

mmcscz.jpg

208vha0.jpg

Thanks again to THP and Tim Gillis from Miyazaki Golf Shafts for this fantastic prize.

Glad you got the shaft. Congrats and enjoy it.

Now thats a work of art. I can't wait to hear what you think of this Biggsy. Congrats again.

Tim Gillis. Not Tom Gillis...HAHA

Glad you got the shaft. Congrats and enjoy it.

Getting the shaft from THP. Now THAT'S funny!

Congrats again biggsy!

Nice prize biggsy! From the way JB talks, you should be happy with this great shaft.

Getting the shaft from THP. Now THAT'S funny!

Congrats again biggsy!

haha, nice one! Sweet looking shaft Biggsy! I should have mine tomorrow! :banana:

Congrats biggsy :clapp:

I just came home to a wonderful little package. :blob:
A while back, I helped design THP a new logo. If you read the "Style" sub-forum, you know this logo was applied to some shirts by the great people at Antigua.
I am absolutely thrilled to say that one of these shirts was sent to me for helping out with the logo.
Antigua did a fantastic job with the shirts, and it's probably the nicest feeling golf shirt I own.

Here are some pics:
DSC01709.jpg

DSC01712.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

A huge THANK YOU to THP and Antigua! You guys are awesome!

Thank you JL. You earned it that is for sure. These are not being made for sale or to give away much, so you have a unique item on your hands!

Congrats! Nice shirt!

Congrats JL, good work

Great looking shirt!! And a job well done :clapp:

Great work on the design JL. Your "prize" is very deserving.

that shirt would look sick with some argyle, haha! nice job JL, what a well deserved prize, you worked hard on that, and it was a lot of fun.

Very nice JL. Good job, you earned it.

Came home yesterday to find this waiting for me, actually the gf got home before me and FINALLY I could say really it was free, I didnt buy it!!! But she tells me theres a box with some strange name on it...haha I knew exactly what it was. Big big thanks to THP and Tim at Miyazaki shafts! Ive already dropped it off at GG to be fitted to my Diablo Edge driver head. I picked out the WinnLite black grip. I'll have it back on Sunday hopefully for at least a range trip and maybe a few holes.

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

Its very difficult to get good pictures of shafts! GG and JB, dont know how you do it!

Came home yesterday to find this waiting for me, actually the gf got home before me and FINALLY I could say really it was free, I didnt buy it!!! But she tells me theres a box with some strange name on it...haha I knew exactly what it was. Big big thanks to THP and Tim at Miyazaki shafts! Ive already dropped it off at GG to be fitted to my Diablo Edge driver head. I picked out the WinnLite black grip. I'll have it back on Sunday hopefully for at least a range trip and maybe a few holes.

At least your gf asks questions first...

Let me know how that winn lite is holding up for you wear wise. It's a nice grip but I'm afraid that it wears too easy (not good in central Florida humidity). Otherwise, enjoy the shaft and no matter how bad the pictures come out it's still sweet looking. Can't wait to see that puppy up close and personal at the outing.

Saying that it was free is liberating in itself. That thing looks sweet! I'm sure it will perform just as well from what JB and Biggsy have said.

Back