Contest Winners Thread

Thats a great haul Hawk! Good work JB and GG, the list just kept going and going

Great entry, great win, great prize. Also great baby.

cool loot Hawk! congrats again!

Great stuff hawk. The boy looks sweet with the hat man. Congrats!

Kia Ma Contest. I would like to thank THP, JB, GG and TaylorMade for this jaw droppingly awesome prize.

Now for the Pr0n
IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

Awesome prize and great entry. Congrats Seth!

setho, those putters make your carpet look terrible, haha!

congrats man, that's a beautiful addition to your collection.

setho, those putters make your carpet look terrible, haha!

congrats man, that's a beautiful addition to your collection.

That carpet is the worst carpet known to man, but that room also used to be a garage.

Sweet SethO, thanks for the pics. Nice strategic pic with the golf tournament on the TV

Nice sticks, dude. More to play with for carpet golf in FL in the fall I guess.

Great looking putters SethO- again congrats on your win and I can't wait to hear how it works for you on the course!

awesome Seth!

HAHA! +1

Seth, you might have one of the best putter collections I know of, next to JB of course...

Thanks couldbeu. I love putters

Great looking putters SethO- again congrats on your win and I can't wait to hear how it works for you on the course!

I can't wait to see how it works on the course! It rolled very well on the carpet last night.

HAHA! +1

Seth, you might have one of the best putter collections I know of, next to JB of course...

Dont forget about SeeMoreGuy...he has a great collection of Seemore putters. and he can putt!!

congrats sethO... great prize... awesome pics

Great putter Setho :clapp:

what are you going to name it Seth?

what are you going to name it Seth?

great question. On its bad days, I will call it *&^@$^#*%$&^#$, but I have not decided what I am going to call it on good days. Maybe Suzuki to be all ironical.

Kia Mi-a-gi (Miyagi) sounds good..
great question. On its bad days, I will call it *&^@$^#*%$&^#$, but I have not decided what I am going to call it on good days. Maybe Suzuki to be all ironical.

Back