Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

Pondering pondering........custom made shaft is still unbelievable.

Counting down to the signup for this. Can't Wait!

My alarm, I check it daily, I'm excited.

My alarm, I check it daily, I'm excited.

I am not taking any chances. I went ahead and hit "send" on the email but placed a 'do not deliver before' condition on it so it doesn't go out until the proper time. No way I'm missing out on the chance to get into this one.

I am not taking any chances. I went ahead and hit "send" on the email but placed a 'do not deliver before' condition on it so it doesn't go out until the proper time. No way I'm missing out on the chance to get into this one.

That is smart. I may do the same!

Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

I may have to implement Franks strategy as well. Being in NYC all week for training means no guarantees for availability of being able to send an email.

I am looking for every possible 4 leaf clover, rabbits foot, horseshoe, rainbow, shooting star. You name it, whatever luck I can get to get into this event I'll try, hahaha.

This keeps running though my mind, as a newly appointed shaft ho I am excited to learn more about this part of the game.

Only one more day until signup!

This is a great idea, though I really don't trust technology for something this important. I'm not going to be near my computer so I will save my email as a draft and send it via my phone.

Good luck everyone, this will be an epic event!

Hard to believe we are so close.

I'm freaking excited. I have the email saved as a draft, I have an appointment on my calendar and my phone. Just gotta hit send and get lucky! Regardless this is going to be a sweet sweet event.

I'll be in a lunch meeting, but will take a strategic break to make sure I get my email in. Such a unique event - would love to get in, but this is going to be something else to follow, while participants start-off with the baseline shaft.

I am so jacked up and ready for this. Can't wait to drop my name in da hat!

Setting my alarm to be sure to send in my email...

I am excited to see who will be joining me out there. It is going to be one heck of a unique experience.

Dates are just not going to work for me and I am bummed. Good luck everyone!

Would love to throw my name in the hat but already have stuff going on during those dates. Good luck to you all.

Will 100% be signing up for this event! Already in the calendar. Ready to throw my name in the hat tomorrow!

I will be signing up - it is too close to me NOT to give it a shot!
And I will be shifting my work schedule if I get in!!

I can't wait for sign ups for this event. This will be squarely on my mind tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait for sign ups for this event. This will be squarely on my mind tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope you can get in, buddy. I know how much you want into a THP event.

Draft email saved on my phone, multiple alarms set. I'm as ready as I can be, all I can do is hit send at the correct time and hope for the best. :fingers-crossed:

Its signup day.

Back