Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

OMG, I need to make this happen!

Ditto. This is how I started my morning.

Surprisingly cheap from OKC.

From Seattle as well. Under $200 round trip.

EDIT: Even better, just over $200 for a direct flight from Bellingham! Now THAT is awesome!

My girlfriend wants to make a weekend in San Diego out of it - works for me!! :D

Me too! The credit card is on notice :D
Just keep in mind that the event and stuff with it will be closed off to just the group. Thpers will be tied up from early morning to fairly late

I have family in the area I haven't seen in a long time, which makes for all the more reason I want to get in this. I am seriously excited. This would be so amazing to be a part of.

Just a short drive from Las Vegas...will hope to partake for my first THP event.

Just keep in mind that the event and stuff with it will be closed off to just the group. Thpers will be tied up from early morning to fairly late

Absolutely. I'd come down for the event, and then my girlfriend would fly down Friday and we'd hang out for the weekend.

If I got in, I'd probably be looking to get a round in at Torrey Pines. I could golf, and she could take pics!

I started looking at flights as soon as I saw the announcement!. A bit on the high side from Detroit right now, at least IMO.

1. Wife's approval: Check
2. Transportation: Check
3. Time off from work: Hmm, who will I have to "persuade" into giving up their time off?

Im going to say this now that I know that so many want to go and it is going to be incredible, however we can only take 7, so please know that if you do not make the cut, its simply luck of the draw. However with the demand for events like this, we will keep planning them and hope that the desire is still there. Every event is created out of ideas and desires and we hope you continue to love them.

Each year we will make changes to keep the best, change for your sake and create things that cannot be done anywhere else. And we do it all because we love this community and because there seems to be a want for us to continue.

Thank you all and we cannot wait to see who will be joining us...to make this one of the greatest shaft events ever "HandCrafted".

Pretty amazing event here. Only a few spots available for something this special is understandable. I'm still excited, whether I get in or not. These events are great to participate in and fantastic to follow along with.

Can't wait to throw my name in the hat. I love my Handcrafted shaft at the moment and would love to be able to build a true custom shaft for my game. Crazy cool!

Add in a dinner at Ballast Point and with my THP brethren, yes please!

Seven is such an appropriate number! 7 lucky THP'ers heading out to an intimate, incredible event!

Just a few more days.

THP raising the bar, again. Every event I get the chance to be a part of is amazing in its own unique way and this one is setting the bar for unique from the looks of it.

#TheHandCraftedExperience
The experience will begin about a month before the event where you will get a shaft sent to you from Project X. This is called your baseline shaft and your job will be to test it out and take some notes for a few weeks about what you like and what you would change.

Once the event begins at Project X Headquarters, there would be a tour and then you will sit down with the experts and design your own shaft. Based on the current feedback as well as the performance notes from your baseline shaft, adjustments to flag sizes, material angles and more would be made. You will get to see torque, frequency, tip deflection change as your design gets adjusted. It might sound overwhelming, but trust me when I say with the team in place, this will be an unforgettable experience.

The next day would begin at Project X Headquarters again as you watch your design get hand rolled and put into the oven. Then its off to graphics. Here you will work on design and color options for your completed project.

That is the HandCrafted Experience and it is going to be EPIC!

Cost
The cost for the event is $229.
This includes:
*Custom Shaft - You will create a 1 of 1 made specifically for you, by you.
*Round of Golf
*Greens Fees
*Range Balls
*SWAG
*Very Special Dinner & Drinks w/ Project X
*Contests
*And More
I can't believe I'm just seeing this thread. I quoted the above because I am not articulate enough to explain how interested in the "experience" of this event I am--whether as a participant or as a follower of the Live Thread.

And then....REALLY? $229?! I can't even process that this only costs $229!

Yeah, that price is effin' nuts.

Man there are some days I wish I had my single status back......this is one.

Outstanding oppurtunity!

It still hard to grasp how amazing this will be from start to finish for a few lucky THPer's.

It still hard to grasp how amazing this will be from start to finish for a few lucky THPer's.

The good news is that the Live Update Thread will be epic.

Hard to believe that this is coming up in just a few days. Good luck everybody.

Hard to believe that this is coming up in just a few days. Good luck everybody.

Sign-ups in two more days. I'm already getting that feeling--excitement!

Can't wait to drop my name in the hat and see if it comes back out!

There may just be a small competition on the golf course too.

Back