Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
globalgolf.com is offering 40% extra on trade in if you purchase a new TM product. Not going to lie, I just put in some clubs I could trade off(Wilson Tw9, Cleveland CG11 black pearl, Cleveland 09 Launcher 17, and Nike SQ2 5 wood) brought my total to 133. So if I was going to get the Superfast 2.0 4 wood it would end up costing about 70 bucks. Tempting but I know I should wait

If you have a Discover Miles card, go look at the golf merchandise on their miles redemption page. I just scored a certificate for a set of Callaway X-24 Hot irons for 9000 miles........300 miles less than a dozen Cally ix balls. I think it was a mislabled price, because all their other iron sets, which consist of Burners and Diablos, were in the 90,000 mile price range. The deal is for a certificate that you redeem with Cally for the clubs. Check it out discover card holders.

I posted this in the What did you buy today thread, but seems worthy to post here too. If you live in Atlanta, PGA Tour Superstore in Duluth has the 2010 Nike SQ Machspeed Str8-Fit (not the Black) for $99.96. I got one for less than $60 with a trade in. Go pick you up one, son! Not sure if the Roswell or Kennesaw locations are offering this, but the Duluth one is and they have plenty there in all lofts.

rockbottomgolf is having their superbowl special, free shipping with orders over $75 until midnight the 7th. Still deciding if I want one of these, Sun Mountain Golf - RainFlex Long Sleeve Pullover. MSRP $160.00 rockbottom price $29.99

Golfsmith is doing $100 off $500 purchase (or $50 off $250, or $15 off $100) with free shipping on orders of $100 or more...code EPS106SAL. Lots of restrictions apply, but it does appear that the discount works on the new Cleveland line of clubs. Sales tax kills the deal for me, but someone else may find this worthwhile.

Travis Mathew Old School t-shirt for $9.99 in white or black @ www.14stix.com

Kingdom 59 has a great sale on Sligo stuff right now. Unfortunately no smalls. How big are the mediums compared to other companies?

Kingdom 59 has a great sale on Sligo stuff right now. Unfortunately no smalls. How big are the mediums compared to other companies?

Their mediums run pretty small.

Their mediums run pretty small.

I agree. I wear a Medium in Adidas polos, but needed larges in the Sligo (as well as puma)

Kingdom59 also has burner superfast driver for $169, which is a good deal if you are not in CA and don't have to pay sales tax.

Last edited:
Global Golf is having a Valenties Sale on "Open Box" Clubs...up too 70% off. Some really good deals out there.

http://www.globalgolf.com/

Has anyone bought any open box from em? legit & have warranty?

They're legit. I know TaylorMade preowned outlets through them. They're prices are also the lowest i've seen on pre owned/open box items (3balls.com is also good).

Ya had to tell me that didnt ya Spank. lol just placed an order for 4-AW Burners 2.0 for $550

Ya had to tell me that didnt ya Spank. lol just placed an order for 4-AW Burners 2.0 for $550

Just couldn't hold off till the outing huh? :D

Congrats!

Global golf rocks. Really, and for a lefty..ohh baby killer 25% off on all used clubs, their pre-owned stuff is fantastic

Has anyone bought any open box from em? legit & have warranty?
Bought a set of Adams A7s "open box" about 5 weeks ago. Great company to do business with and very happy with the clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back