Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone - Happy Early President's Day! We just issued a site wide coupon for 10% off anything. Use PRESDAY10 as a coupon code, good until February 21, 2011. Let me know if you have any question or problems.

Nice Patty! Thanks for the coupon. Any updates on the mashies?

Sweet deal, I'm going to have to jump on this one.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

Hey Everyone - Happy Early President's Day! We just issued a site wide coupon for 10% off anything. Use PRESDAY10 as a coupon code, good until February 21, 2011. Let me know if you have any question or problems.

Sweet! Thanks Patty, couple Puma hats I've been eyeballing for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe today is the last day for that Modells coupon code to work. $120 for a Clicgear is an amazing price. Some states(like mine) get charged sales tax

I noticed in my email this morning that Golfsmith is doing a presidents day sale. It looks like their coupons work on the Cleveland clubs, meaning if you bought 2 mashies you could get them for $249.98 shipped. Their sale runs through the 24th.

www.14stix.com has a few Nickent 4DX hybrids with the UST SR3 stiff shaft available for $49.99

I was thinking of getting the Mashie... but now I don't know whether this Nickent would be a better deal. Anyone played them both?

I was thinking of getting the Mashie... but now I don't know whether this Nickent would be a better deal. Anyone played them both?

As a longtime Nickent user, it is not even close. The Mashie is a far superior hybrid for me with a WAY better shaft.

Good to know. I think I'm gonna take advantage of Blind9's presday sale. 134 for a Mashie? Great deal.

Thanks for the reply!

www.intheholegolf.com has 15% off using PRES15. Has anyone ever bought from them, are they a good site? I want a new Sun mountain c130 and the coupon works for it, just want some feedback first. Thanks

I'm not sure if it's been posted yet, but Dick's has the yellow and orange e6 priced at $21.98 a dozen.

Good find B317 that's about a $5 savings per dozen.

Good find B317 that's about a $5 savings per dozen.

I know, I had to pick up a dozen of the yellow, I might go back this week and pick up a few more dozen. The yellow e6 and B330-RX will be my balls of choice this season.

www.14stix.com has Sunice Turnburry Full-Stretch Waterproof Jacket for $74.99, this is a $250 value, it looks like they only have 2 of the platinum color left and they are both XL.

www.14stix.com has Sunice Turnburry Full-Stretch Waterproof Jacket for $74.99, this is a $250 value, it looks like they only have 2 of the platinum color left and they are both XL.
I'm a big fan of their stuff DD. Great find. I have one of their Hurricane Jackets that I bought at a rock bottom price.

I love 14stix' write ups on stuff. They have a great sense of humor. I'll be buying something from them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back