DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling Judy this morning. I'm playing Sunday. Got the all clear late last night.

I just called and signed up. Asked Judi to pair me with you but she said you haven't called yet. Give her a ring and get your name on the list!

I just called and signed up. Asked Judi to pair me with you but she said you haven't called yet. Give her a ring and get your name on the list!
I just talked with Judy. We're all set.
I was waiting to call, so they could get all the early tee times off. You had her confused, because I had emailed her about posting my score from Saturday's rounds.

Just signed up for PVGA on Sunday. See y'all there.

Jman you interested in selling your pass for Bridges?

The Bridges Golf Course, Gunter, TX (A Freddie Couples design)
Ideal Golfer Pass
Date: May 2nd (Saturday)
Time: 1PM

Bridges_zpsmypaevad.jpg

Playing
1. Nate
2. BigTex
3. cwmonroe87

I think Cookie and Jman are out for this weekend so if anyone wants to join us I'm sure their passes can be had!

The Bridges Golf Course, Gunter, TX (A Freddie Couples design)
Ideal Golfer Pass
Date: May 2nd (Saturday)
Time: 1PM

Bridges_zpsmypaevad.jpg

Playing
1. Nate
2. BigTex
3. cwmonroe87
4. ThreeBoysDad

I think Cookie and Jman are out for this weekend so if anyone wants to join us I'm sure their passes can be had!

Last edited:
Jman did not respond, I will pm him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate, I just called up there and asked, they said it depends on how busy they are. Also, I told them the tee time and they said that they had nothing booked for 1PM on 5/2?

No idea if they allow 5'somes......just FYI.

Good deal, see you there.
Sry bro, I cant make it tomorrow. I have reinjured my knee remodeling my dads house and really need to rest it. Would you like me to cancel the tee time or do you still want to keep it?

Sry bro, I cant make it tomorrow. I have reinjured my knee remodeling my dads house and really need to rest it. Would you like me to cancel the tee time or do you still want to keep it?
Go ahead and cancel, I'll either play closer to home or just do a range day (which I really ought to do anyway).

Hope your knee gets better.

Well, that was some fun for a Friday evening. I hope everyone made it through that storm ok. Pretty sky looking out west now. Not so much 20 minutes ago.
I see that a few are still experiencing this storm. It did not last very long here. How everyone is doing OK.

All good here, crazy winds and rain just came through but legit chances for tornado are south of me. It was pitch black 15 minutes ago and now lightening up.

Bit of flooding in our side yard and getting chilly.

1f8dd929386f1e600808ab23745ef41c.jpg

Had some small hail bouncing off the walkway. Still plenty of thunder & rain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nate, I just called up there and asked, they said it depends on how busy they are. Also, I told them the tee time and they said that they had nothing booked for 1PM on 5/2?

I have not made it yet since we we were still more than 7 days out. Will call this weekend to get that time and ask again about 5.

My son is planning to play in south Ft Worth or Burleson tomorrow and trying to find a course. Told him a bunch of you guys play Pecan Hollow, and he wanted to know which course. Or if there are any others he should look at.

My son is planning to play in south Ft Worth or Burleson tomorrow and trying to find a course. Told him a bunch of you guys play Pecan Hollow, and he wanted to know which course. Or if there are any others he should look at.
Pecan Valley. I think the River is a better course and can challenge all parts of your game. The other option is Hidden Creek right of I35. It was redone maybe 2 years ago. I havent been there in about a year but it is fun as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back