Disney+ Streaming Service

Got a link to that order? I kinda wanna watch them chronologically

I'm sure there are others, but this is the one I decided to go with

I'm sure there are others, but this is the one I decided to go with

I’d love to watch all the Spider-Man movies but OH WAIT SONY RUINED THAT

I’m trying out the bundle for a month so we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just signed up for free through Verizon. Nice little bonus, quite a bit of stuff on there. Too bad all the stuff from Marvel on Netflix isn't there yet

So the main thing to remember is that we are discussing specifics of life expectancy in a story where intergalactic travel is easier than most of our morning commutes and their are laser sword wielding telekinetic samurais.....

But to have the nerd discussion I am more than willing to engage: I am guessing that Yoda's time on Dagobah was not exactly a day at the beach. He ran for his life after watching everything he had spent several hundred years building crumble to the ground while he was the head of a multi millenial lineage of the Jedi Order ended.... if there was anyone more responsible in the Jedi than him.... I would have an argument.

But to say he had a stressful time with that is probable, then went to live in a cave in a swamp by himself... well I am thinking we might all age a bit at that. We are all also assuming (I haven't read the comics or know of anything else canon that might be out there) but not sure if he went straight from his meeting with Bail Organa and Obi Wan directly to Dagobah, or he had some trials getting there himself.....

I like your thinking. Damn stress can be a killer. Dagobah did seem like a really boring place and not much fun to live out your retirement years. At least Obi Wan was smart enough to stick around a planet with people and decent food for a desert. ;)

I bet even Obi Wan's force ghost wanted no part of sticking around Dagobah to keep Yoda company.

Don't judge me, but I'm loving that DuckTales is available. Esp the movie.

Putting that one on the playlist as well.

Watched Remember the Titans last night and have dove into some Darkwing Duck and Rescue Rangers..... DuckTales will be added this evening.

Now that's a classic!

Signed up yesterday, loving watching some of the old movies. Watched Mr. Toad and Ichabod Crane TWICE !!!

It’s crap like the rest of tv and streaming services. Until the SJW fad has passed I’m out. Haven’t watch tv in about a year and living real life instead these days.

Have fun with the content nazis running what you see and hear :)

I think I am more excited about this than my kids (only 5 and 3). I had them watching some old Tale Spin last night before bed, man I loved that show for some reason.

I have never really watched any of the Star Wars stuff, but I watched the Mandalorian last night and I am jonesing for the next episode. Now I kinda want to watch the whole Star Wars series. Need to go look up which order to watch them.

The only thing I dislike about it, and it may just be the Roku interface, but I wish it would show previously viewed items like Netflix does. If I watch a show or movie at lunch and go to watch the rest later, I have to go through the whole list to find what I was watching.

I think I am more excited about this than my kids (only 5 and 3). I had them watching some old Tale Spin last night before bed, man I loved that show for some reason.

I have never really watched any of the Star Wars stuff, but I watched the Mandalorian last night and I am jonesing for the next episode. Now I kinda want to watch the whole Star Wars series. Need to go look up which order to watch them.

The only thing I dislike about it, and it may just be the Roku interface, but I wish it would show previously viewed items like Netflix does. If I watch a show or movie at lunch and go to watch the rest later, I have to go through the whole list to find what I was watching.

It’s not just roku, it’s the same in the iPhone app too. They really need to address that in the next release.

Just signed up for free through Verizon. Nice little bonus, quite a bit of stuff on there. Too bad all the stuff from Marvel on Netflix isn't there yet
It will be as soon as the contracted Clauses pass between marvel, Netflix and amazon.

I started watching the clone wars animated series. Where have you been all my life.

I started watching the clone wars animated series. Where have you been all my life.

I planning doing this tonight. I should have watched these years ago.

I'm pissed this isn't available in the UK until the end of March. Makes no sense to me and there's no way people aren't going to be streaming the shows well before then.

May have to look into getting an account with a VPN.

Um yea. The Mandelorian is amazing. This is a game changer for the Star War franchise. I don’t ever see another movie again.

Disney+ has been the best streaming money I’ve ever spent. It has everything for everyone in the family including my National Geographic stuff.

The price is hands down the best streaming value out there. How do they make money you ask? I can honestly see them having 500,000,000 paying streamers across the world in a few years - $3 billion/month in revenue and they own all the content.

Disney has a home run here.

Gave the kids access to Disney+ for the first time tonight, so we are watching High School Musical The Musical The Series (what a name).

I’m most excited for them to go to bed so I can watch the Gummi Bears cartoon. I used to love that as a kid.

I’ve got the Hulu/ ESPN +/ Disney + bundle and couldn’t be happier...

The Mandalorian is so good!!!
The 90’s X-Men Cartoon is worth the price alone...

If the Mandelorian is the future of Star Wars I won’t be disappointed. It makes so much sense to explore the entire universe without focusing on the main characters.

I like your thinking. Damn stress can be a killer. Dagobah did seem like a really boring place and not much fun to live out your retirement years. At least Obi Wan was smart enough to stick around a planet with people and decent food for a desert. ;)

I bet even Obi Wan's force ghost wanted no part of sticking around Dagobah to keep Yoda company.
Don’t forget that Dagobah was a planet that had a lot of Darkside energy. Especially in the cave near where Yoda lived... That also caused him to age, while he able to hide from Vader while he hunted the remaining Jedi that survived Order 66...

On a side note, they haven’t even made a good Fantastic 4 cartoon (I watch the first episode of both Fantastic 4 cartoon series and they weren’t good), let alone movie...

I don’t get it, should be an easy story to tell, and the Fantastic 4 have great villains (Especially Dr. Doom)...

I low key liked the first several episodes of the Silver Surfer cartoon...

Wait Wait Wait. Your wife said no to Netflix and is okay with ESPN/Disney? Did she fall and hit her head?

Wait Wait Wait. Your wife said no to Netflix and is okay with ESPN/Disney? Did she fall and hit her head?
She is ok with Disney... She doesn’t realize that we got Woke ESPN in the bundle yet... I also can’t wait to watch the Moon Landing stuff on the Disney + Nat Geo section... ?

Back