Do you keep notes on your scorecard?

Only F, L and R for Fairway hit, miss left or right, and M for missed short and # of putts.
Similar for me, I draw an arrow <- or -> for my drive, UP arrow if in.
I also mark GIR
Arrow for where I missed the green
# of Putts
I also mark on holes where I was in a bunker to track my sand stats. If I'm playing in a larger group I keep track of these on my own in my notebook, otherwise one scorecard works good for me by myself, it has enough lines!

I do not. For some reason I've always been good at remembering my rounds, even rounds from 2-3 weeks ago I can pretty much tell you shot by shot what happened.

I use golfshot app for most my rounds, and I can get about everything I need in that, but when I do use a scorecard I put there:

Club from the tee
FW left/right/center/long/short
Putts
Sand
Penalties

No. I too just keep it all on Golf Shot GPS!

Yes. I use ap on my DROID

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Like what club you used per shot, errors, notes for future reference,(especially on a new course). My scorecard is full of notes after a round.
How often so you refer to those notes during the next round?

Never keep notes, Keep some basic stats that have been mentioned yes. I can see where that would have any benefit for me. Looking over the numbers, I typically can clearly identify the weakness.

Nope just stats and score

I do. I leave little love notes on certain holes, like, "wow you're really bad" and "did you lose an entire bucket of balls on that hole?" Notes of an encouragement if you will.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do. I leave little love notes on certain holes, like, "wow you're really bad" and "did you lose an entire bucket of balls on that hole?" Notes of an encouragement if you will.
I would run out of room on the card if I did that.

If I'm not scoring on my SkyCaddie, I'll keep stats, FW, GIR and Putts, in addition to the score. But, not notes normally. If scouting a course prior to a tournament, I may keep notes, but, not on a scorecard.

Like what club you used per shot, errors, notes for future reference,(especially on a new course). My scorecard is full of notes after a round.

I right down if the fairway or green was hit and how many putts.

I keep track of Fairways, Greens and Putts. In one of my early rounds this year I noted which club I hit off the tee, but that was a practice round and wanted to know if I hit more fairways with Driver, 3w or hybrid

I track putts and greens in regulation.

How often so you refer to those notes during the next round?
I previously posted that I don't have a stack of cards with me from all my previous rounds on that course when I play my next round. That would be an a-hole move and slow play. Main reason is for homework and put it in the memory bank.;)

Back