Does a hole in one on an indoor simulator count?

• Total voters
Congrats on a great shot but I am going to have to agree with everyone else here and say I would not count it as a HIO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like most people say no, and I agree, however from now on when people ask you if you've ever gotten a HIO, you can answer "only in the simulator." Which is more than I can say.
HIO with an Asterisk...

Cool! :cool: ....but no.

That's a negative ghost rider.

sure it does. But only as something to say you did on a simulator. It would count enough to have to buy drinks for our sim league. But it's certainly not the same.

I think it's harder to do than in real life. So many more variables but i would still count it.

I vote no on this as well.

sure it does. But only as something to say you did on a simulator. It would count enough to have to buy drinks for our sim league. But it's certainly not the same.

dont be silly, whats next counting them in tiger woods 2013 as well with a guy you created?

dont be silly, whats next counting them in tiger woods 2013 as well with a guy you created?
I had a less THP appropriate response. I'll borrow this instead. No way.

If I was there and watched you do it then I would count it as a HIO for you all night long right after I called my wife and told her I would be home late cause I was about to drink for free for a long long time.

lol those count too, I have 27.
The sim league we are in, the place used to(not sure if they still do), have a plaque up on the wall for a hole in one. And on league nights, those get expensive. But hell I'm not going to start calling you Ace or anything like that. It's not a real hole in one, but it did happen. I'm not going to send something TaylorMade and tell them I got a HIO with their clubs, or jump for joy. So it counts in your simulator career, in a more relaxed, fun, and still expensive way.

I wouldn't count it. It's a pretty cool accomplishment but not a real one.

Not at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, doesn't count in my book. If we count it on a simulator we need to count them in putt putt.

Not even for a second.

No way, I don't think I'd even celebrate much, it's not the same.

That being said, I haven't got one on a simulator or on the course.

I'm going to have to go with a 'maybe not' vote. While it's a great story, I don't think you'd get a seat at the HIO luncheon.

Nope not a HIO for stat purposes or HC or bragging rights. But for scoring during the simulator round, yep it's a 1 on the score card and for bragging that you hit one on a sim. But that's it.

Last edited:
That's a really awesome thing, but unless I hit it into a REAL hole, then no for me, too.

Nope

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Sorry dude, it's not the same. Pretty cool and fun nonetheless, but not the same.

Not a chance......

Back