Does Ball Number Matter?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I can genuinely say I have never really cared, but I know many others feel differently. Do you skip a ball in the sleeve or order certain custom numbers?

Doesn’t matter one lick to me.

On the ball? That's a thing?? Nope I've never paid attention to it at all.

Whatever I happen to grab is fine. Most times I finish and wouldn't be able to tell you what number I played.

Rarely do I ever pay attention to what number I am playing. Do not care at all.

Couldn’t care less. Sometimes I opt for the higher ball numbers just because they’re less likely to conflict with playing partners, but I don’t go out of my way for them.

Nothing wrong with having favorites though. Whatever floats your boat.

What number? My balls have G’s on them..

I literally couldn’t tell you what number ball I’m playing at any given time

Never cared.

But I have plenty of other OCD afflictions.

Absolutely do not care what number is on the ball. Honestly if the weren't there I probably wouldn't notice. The only difference I see sometimes is the color of the number

Never thought about it. Only time I think about it is in the pre-round when I try to have different numbers in the cart in case I lose one and need to hit a provisional

It’s funny, for me, I really don’t care when I buy a dozen, but if I have the chance to order a specific number, I will.

I’m weird.

Number 2 or bust.
ryan reynolds hd GIF

Nope, I never cared.

Maybe a little.

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpeg
    IMG_0346.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
It personally doesn't matter to me, but if I have a 2 or a 4 it reminds me of my wedding date. Happy thoughts lol

I like 1 on par 3’s…just in case. 😎

Doesn't matter at all to me. I very rarely even notice which number I'm playing.

Don’t have a preference but do grab the titleist 13’s if I see them

Back