Driver Shoot Out - Contest

Hint:

Spoiler
dsc02310-small.jpg

Sorry, had to.

I crack me up.

Besides, it wouldn't be fair to give a hint now anyway since some people have already picked.

FYI: I have no idea which driver are being picked by which people, so I couldn't influence the contest even if I was that kind of person. Which I'm not.

Thank you for resisting the temptation, if any, to do the over-used and outdated rickroll.

And, BTW, I am interested in hearing which driver you find best for you. Enjoy it!

so i can't openly post my pick? how's longshanks supposed to know which one i want him to chose?

ah. mental telepathy. i'm very mental so it should work smashingly. entering mine after i hit send here.

Hint:

Spoiler
dsc02310-small.jpg

Sorry, had to.

I crack me up.

Besides, it wouldn't be fair to give a hint now anyway since some people have already picked.

FYI: I have no idea which driver are being picked by which people, so I couldn't influence the contest even if I was that kind of person. Which I'm not.

longshanks.....is that you? and do you always point your toe that way?

on topic as always......my pick is totally correct.

Last edited:
I am in! I tried, but it was hard to decipher any equipment faves Harry has, by looking at his personal set make-up. He seems to like some of EVERYTHING! Choose well, Harry!

Sounds cool! I already know what driver I'm betting on :)

Do we get any hints about Harry's ability? Maybe a 'cap index, 'cap range, or how far he generally hits the ball off the tee?

I'm thinking he's a player. Great contest, by the way. What a prize this will be.

Kevin

If it's any consolation, I've played golf with Harry. I've watched his bag evolve for years. And I have absolutely no idea what to pick.

I'm in with a totally random guess. Harry's choice is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Re: Driver Shoot Out - Contest

MO_Hacker said:
I'm in with a totally random guess. Harry's choice is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

slid inside the back pocket of a very short and tight skort.

If it's any consolation, I've played golf with Harry. I've watched his bag evolve for years. And I have absolutely no idea what to pick.

well if this is true then I belive I used the right method to make my choice. I asked my cat :D Tis method works (barely) for picking winners in sports contests soi figured I would use it here.

well if this is true then I belive I used the right method to make my choice. I asked my cat :D Tis method works (barely) for picking winners in sports contests soi figured I would use it here.

No, no, no. This one calls for the Ouija board!

entry sent, and i don't think i have a snow balls chance. i narrowed down my decision to three models then just asked the wifey which one. perhaps i should have consulted a cat, it would probably know more about golf equipment.

Mine is in!!

Congrats Harry!

Congrats Harry!

I had no problem picking the right driver. My cuz Harry and I are both club Ho's so this one was easy :banana:

Have a great trip and enjoy this. Take some pictures for us!!

We luv ya,
brother-in-ho

Entry sent.

Harry, have a safe flight down here and I hope you enjoy the local weather here in O-Town.

I put the Cray to work. It got so hot while applying complex mathematical systems to calculate which driver Harry was going to choose, that I had to replace three tubes and a couple transistors before it could finish.

It gave me the winning driver, and I've sent the pick in through the proper channels. Thanks for the chance.

Kevin

Lots of great entries everyone. Good luck to all. Just remember that this contest only runs for a few days.

I am in too, I could use a new driver. I thought about my answer for all of about 2 seconds. Realizing quickly that a totally random guess would have as good a chance as a carefully thought out and focused analysis I threw a mental dart at the screen.

Back