Driver Shoot Out - Contest

Im in!
Narrowed it down to a few...then did eeny, meeny, miny, moe

Harry Longshanks has tried every driver and narrowed the field a bit. He has even played quite a few on the course today. Good luck to everybody, his testing will continue tomorrow.

He eliminated 1 driver and will continue to eliminate 1 driver a day till the end of the PGA show. I am not blaming him, get as much golf in as you can Harry. :banana:

P.S. Yes, that is Colt's Blue!!!!!

I know--you were just trash talking about it.

I told Harry, I would give him the other quarter if he pm'd me with the correct answer :banana: He said he could not turn that down :D

I told Harry, I would give him the other quarter if he pm'd me with the correct answer :banana: He said he could not turn that down :D

Harry's cheap, but he's not THAT cheap.

Harry's cheap, but he's not THAT cheap.

You are right... He a skorts man :eek:) However he did say taking a quarter from you would be like winning the lottery :D

You are right... He a skorts man :eek:) However he did say taking a quarter from you would be like winning the lottery :D

Harry -- You's better go along with this buddy -- Hint Hint. Heck he does not have a clue who Gray is so no sweat Claire. Back to topic.... :D

Harry -- You's better go along with this buddy -- Hint Hint. Heck he does not have a clue who Gray is so no sweat Claire. Back to topic.... :D

I apologize for the threadjack, but Gray Golf - do you know you spend a lot of time responding to yourself?

Ok I took a SWAG and my entry is in.

I apologize for the threadjack, but Gray Golf - do you know you spend a lot of time responding to yourself?

Hey, I do that on the golf course too :banghead:

Here are a few photos of Harry's own personal DSO. (sorry folks not face shots)

772603648_5QTuN-L-1.jpg

772603642_Yebxy-L-1.jpg

772603595_X6Vza-L-1.jpg

772603690_Ruouf-L-1.jpg

772603697_qZsmG-L-1.jpg

772603702_7x3bd-L-1.jpg

772603577_mXcNm-L-1.jpg

772603557_4Fy9e-L-1.jpg

772603413_7omHV-L-1.jpg

772603382_iS5QT-L-1.jpg

772603416_SQhyu-L-1.jpg

772603450_CZCSW-L-1.jpg

772603531_jcjuv-L-1.jpg

772603530_UnFXJ-L-1.jpg

772603471_zBcC4-L-1.jpg

772603375_YVUWV-L-1.jpg

So the question is which one will he choose?

If I had known that Harry was a white male who doesn't like to wear socks I may have picked a different driver for the contest! :banghead:

which driver is which?

what driver is the 3rd one?

If I had known that Harry was a white male who doesn't like to wear socks I may have picked a different driver for the contest! :banghead:

some pale legs too. sorry harry.

It is really weird that I know this, but Harry is mildly obsessed with no show socks.

JB, post some pics of Harry's legs post show so we can all see what magic the Florida sun can do to those pale sticks.

TM Women's Burner Draw IS NOT in the DSO this year.:D

JB, post some pics of Harry's legs post show so we can all see what magic the Florida sun can do to those pale sticks.

Please note, that I am not the one that posted the videos. Please check with GG.

It is really weird that I know this, but Harry is mildly obsessed with no show socks.

Not really since there's a whole thread on it. I think everyone knows about harry's obsessions. For that matter, we know Gasman's, Smallie's and Bogey's as well.

4.5% chance of picking the right one without knowing a thing about drivers :clapp: ... can't beat those odds!

Back