Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
JN, juicedefender is nice but if you have an app like Lookout for if you lose your phone, you're sol. It needs data on to locate the phone

Check Cerebrus it is another app that can locate your phone if you lose it. Along with being able to remotely wipe the phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yet Samsung is still producing components for the ipad, iPhone, and Macs? Interesting.

Some things I just do not understand. If those 2 actually worked together that would be one badarse phone.

Just ordered this thing. Not only is it the dock, but it charges the spare battery (which it comes with).

31ZD7UmieXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The multi-purpose Spare Battery Charging System is the perfect way to charge your battery while exploring the capabilities of your Galaxy S III handset. As the supplied spare battery charges (standard 2100mAh battery included), your phone can sit snugly in the stand at an optimal viewing angle in protrait mode. Whether you are watching a movie or reading the news, your handset is perfectly positioned. When you are on the go, the charging unit closes, converting to a compact carrying case for your spare battery so you are never left stranded with a dead battery.

Just ordered this thing. Not only is it the dock, but it charges the spare battery (which it comes with).

The multi-purpose Spare Battery Charging System is the perfect way to charge your battery while exploring the capabilities of your Galaxy S III handset. As the supplied spare battery charges (standard 2100mAh battery included), your phone can sit snugly in the stand at an optimal viewing angle in protrait mode. Whether you are watching a movie or reading the news, your handset is perfectly positioned. When you are on the go, the charging unit closes, converting to a compact carrying case for your spare battery so you are never left stranded with a dead battery.
I almost went with that, but went the cheaper route with the Acker setup.

Does/can it connect via USB?

I grabbed one last week off the Bay, with another battery too. Should be here this week sometime.

I grabbed one last week off the Bay, with another battery too. Should be here this week sometime.

Was yours the Samsung labeled one? If so, did it come with the battery? The one on Amazon says it comes with the spare battery (also Samsung).

Ive heard those Jawbone ones sound amazing though.

Ive been trying to root my damn phone for two days and cant get it to work. Its making me upset at this point I cant get it to work.

I'm not going to lie. I was super impressed by the S3 over the last few days. I'm craving one, but I'm not sure if I can make it happen.

^^^^^
Someone wants that Jelly Bean update. :D

Was yours the Samsung labeled one? If so, did it come with the battery? The one on Amazon says it comes with the spare battery (also Samsung).

Yeah, I got Samsung OEM for both. When I get those things off the Bay I always go for the OEM stuff because I dont trust the non OEM at all. I saw alot of them that were the stand thin only but I got one that included both. I love how it charges the spare battery.

Ive been trying to root my damn phone for two days and cant get it to work. Its making me upset at this point I cant get it to work.
The Jawbone ones are awesome, but more than I needed in my office.
I'm not going to lie. I was super impressed by the S3 over the last few days. I'm craving one, but I'm not sure if I can make it happen.
I bet it's hard to read stuff on that tiny iphone screen.
^^^^^
Someone wants that Jelly Bean update. :D
Heck, I want the Jelly Bean update.

What program are you trying to use?

What program are you trying to use?

The Toolkit over on xda nerds. Has it all in one but I couldnt get my computer at home to ever see my phone. Actually, it saw my phone and loaded drivers but my SN never showed up in the toolkit. If it doesnt see the SN it wont work.

The Toolkit over on xda nerds. Has it all in one but I couldnt get my computer at home to ever see my phone. Actually, it saw my phone and loaded drivers but my SN never showed up in the toolkit. If it doesnt see the SN it wont work.

Is the toolkit using Odin or another program?

I have to say that now that I've had 4 days with the iphone 4s I'm impressed with it over the iPhone 4 and the switch to Rodgers from Telus has been a godsend!!!! I haven't dropped a call in 4 days or lost cell reception at all and that includes a trip to the woods camping.

I have to say that now that I've had 4 days with the iphone 4s I'm impressed with it over the iPhone 4 and the switch to Rodgers from Telus has been a godsend!!!! I haven't dropped a call in 4 days or lost cell reception at all and that includes a trip to the woods camping.
You have a crush on Siri...dont you?

You and Siri getting along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back