Energy Athletic Golf

ahh2fly

Fred Couples' New Caddy
Reaction score
Handicap
VERY HIGH

What do you think of this? I find it hard to believe you can feel a difference, but I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Check out their website at: http://www.wearenergy.com/

Let me know what you think or if you have any experience with this technology.

i dont buy into it, a shirt that actually gives you energy, come on now.

Paul out for an easy paycheck? Pretty corny IMO.

Regarding comfort - I will buy into that as a selling point with like cotton vs dri-fit, etc but this is worse than power or balance bracelets.
If you want energy, eat and exercise properly and you will be fine.

ahh2fly I posted about this a short time ago. I Hope you hit the Like . I got a bunch of FB friends to add them. They reached the 50 LIKEs and are giving away a shirt. Monday. I hope I win . If I do I will write up on it.

Regarding comfort - I will buy into that as a selling point with like cotton vs dri-fit, etc but this is worse than power or balance bracelets.

I agree. Just when you think you have seen it all.

or throw back a couple 5 hour energy or redbull and jager hehe

2.7% increase in energy lol

Energy comes from calories, how can a shirt give you that? I don't buy it.

Can you eat the shirt :hungry:?

I don't believe it but if you do I think its more of a mind thing like the balance wrist bands, if you believe it, it works

When I first heard about this I thought yeah right, but then I read about the technology and I reviewed a couple of the studies, and there does appear to be some science involved. My initial introduction to this was from an e-mail I received from the American Nurses Assoc.(ANA) about a study dealing with Negative Ions for healing burns, rashes, and other skin diseases. If I can find a copy of the study, I will post it to rapidshare if anyone is interested.
This is a similar concept to magnet bracelets except this covers a much larger area.

What kind of batteries do you need for this shirt? :D :)

What kind of batteries do you need for this shirt? :D :)

make sure you dont play in the rain or fall in a water hazard, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

Pretty sure Paul has all of the money he needs. Hahaha. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he needs more $$$ to buy more toys. :)

ahh2fly I posted about this a short time ago. I Hope you hit the Like . I got a bunch of FB friends to add them. They reached the 50 LIKEs and are giving away a shirt. Monday. I hope I win . If I do I will write up on it.

Dang it. I searched and didn't see anything. I would have just commented on your post. Hope you win!

I have two of the shirts and they are great shirts, much like a Nike Dri-Fit kind of a material, they feel great and wear great. I'm a bit skeptical of the "performance" claims but there is a lot of data regarding negative ions positive effects. In my case I liked the shirt, it was about the same price as the Nike or Addidas and if it adds a little extra mojo why the heck not!

I have two of the shirts and they are great shirts, much like a Nike Dri-Fit kind of a material, they feel great and wear great. I'm a bit skeptical of the "performance" claims but there is a lot of data regarding negative ions positive effects. In my case I liked the shirt, it was about the same price as the Nike or Addidas and if it adds a little extra mojo why the heck not!

Very good point. Why the heck not? PLUS, I love Captain Azinger and support things he supports, even though it may just be making him extra :moneymouth:money. Hahaha.

I use Negative Ion Tide when I wash my golf shirts, so I'm covered.

Back