Energy Drinks & Shots

Yeah, that's what it is! Sophistication.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are a Dickie away from tea at Bushwood with Judge Schmells

Chose Premium Pink Energy this morning over Rockstar Pink, it's a really good grapefruit flavor, but nowhere near as good as Perfectberry

Chose Premium Pink Energy this morning over Rockstar Pink, it's a really good grapefruit flavor, but nowhere near as good as Perfectberry

And it doesn't come with a straw.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Orange Rockstar is freaking awesome. Think orange gatorade for flavor idea and with only 1 gram of sugar it isn't super sweet.

Orange Rockstar is freaking awesome. Think orange gatorade for flavor idea and with only 1 gram of sugar it isn't super sweet.

Need to try that.

I'm drinking a pink Rockstar right now, my daughter is playing with the straw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is good, so is the lemonade

Best Energy Drink on the Market fellas is right here: http://www.speedenergy.com/

I
t tastes amazing and there's no real crash. All of you need to try this thing sometime. I love it. I used to drink Monster but now I drink this.

Best Energy Drink on the Market fellas is right here: http://www.speedenergy.com/

I
t tastes amazing and there's no real crash. All of you need to try this thing sometime. I love it. I used to drink Monster but now I drink this.

You should try Xenergy and you don't even have to sign up to check it out.

I

I didnt think this compared to Xenergy or Bing personally. Decent and better than some others like Red Bull, but I guess everybody's tastes are different.

Last edited:
It isn't flashy (or expensive) but Arizona Iced Tea has a nice energy drink that tastes great too.

Rockstar Yellow right now. Non-carbonated and just like lemonade. Also low cal and very low sugar.

I could really go for a Xenergy right now. Super tired today for some reason

I had a Cherry Lime when I woke up this afternoon. It was pretty good. I think it s my new favorite when I'm not in the mood for a Rehab.

The Rockstar Recovery Lemonade is really good too.

I'm not a fan of the rehab stuff... no fizz in it so its a really flat taste...

Man after a long Christmas day spending some great time with family and even getting 9 holes in, I am just completely exhausted today...coffee just did not do it for me. Now I just have to decide which flavor of Xenergy to go for.

Went with a classic this morning, Sugar Free Redbull.

Went with a classic this morning, Sugar Free Redbull.

actually, a classice is a red bull with sugar. sissy

Back