Energy Drinks & Shots

Tried the white rockstar this morning (sugar-free), I had to go lick the bathroom floor to the get the taste out. I've tasted a lot of things in my life, but that drink was by far the worst ever.

Tried the white rockstar this morning (sugar-free), I had to go lick the bathroom floor to the get the taste out. I've tasted a lot of things in my life, but that drink was by far the worst ever.

LMFAO...Rep added for making me bust a gut with that visual

Had a Cherry Rush today and I have to say its good but not an everyday drink for me

LOL, I laughed out loud at that one, people at the gym are staring at me...

LOL, that's one of my favorites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't go to bed after work this morning. I went straight to the parents house for our Christmas. I had a Rockstar yellow Recovery on the way over. Then on the way to the course 3 hours later I had a Rockstar Cola (grabbed it by accident, but wasn't that bad). I just took a leak and my piss is scary colored.

Getting ready to pop the top on a Rockstar yellow...good afternoon drink

Confirmed that the Cherry Lime is still good the next day after sitting open in the fridge hehe. Not ideal, but Erica opened one last night when she drove us home from a family gathering and I wasn't about to let it go to waste.

Confirmed that the Cherry Lime is still good the next day after sitting open in the fridge hehe. Not ideal, but Erica opened one last night when she drove us home from a family gathering and I wasn't about to let it go to waste.

How's that one taste? I like cherry and lime but I'm a little leery on the combo.

--
tapatalk

How's that one taste? I like cherry and lime but I'm a little leery on the combo.

--
tapatalk

Didn't you have one at Westchase?

It's probably my favorite energy drink, great taste. Reminds me of cherry 7up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
tapatalk

It taste like JB said, cherry 7up but not as strong in the carbonation department

Cherry lime tastes really good but there is no kick to it at all. Might as well be 7up in terms of energy.

I just read through the latest bit of this thread, and so badly did it make me want to hop out of bed and my book and drive to the nearest Quick Check to get an energy drink. I'm so tired but don't want to sleep lol. I'm still on the hunt for Xenergy. I haven't found one yet.

--
tapatalk

Reminded me of Code Red Mountain Dew but slightly weaker in flavor strength. Better than the Mango Guava I thought

Reminded me of Code Red Mountain Dew but slightly weaker in flavor strength. Better than the Mango Guava I thought

I have grown quite fond ofbtge mango guava, possibly because the cherry lime is a rare find down here.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Didn't you have one at Westchase?

It's probably my favorite energy drink, great taste. Reminds me of cherry 7up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I had a mango guava, pink rockstar and a golfer aide. Apparently the stuff is catching on down here, can't find it in any of the circle k's in Naples. My local one has the cherry rush by the bunches though.

--
tapatalk

No, I had a mango guava, pink rockstar and a golfer aide. Apparently the stuff is catching on down here, can't find it in any of the circle k's in Naples. My local one has the cherry rush by the bunches though.

--
tapatalk
That is usually the only flavor of the Xenergy I can find up this way. Sometimes I will find a Mango Guava, and on a rare occasion a Cherry Lime.

I like the Cherry Rush one quite a bit, although Cherry Lime is still my favorite.

Having a Bing this morning before my round of golf (assuming I get to play with the rain coming).

you guys are funny with your energy drinks. I love me some energy drinks but I just never buy them. I am a cheap bastard

you guys are funny with your energy drinks. I love me some energy drinks but I just never buy them. I am a cheap bastard

I bet you'll change your tune in the next couple of month when you get the job of feeding that newborn of yours at 2am and then walking around the house with them for and hour until they fall back asleep. That'll get you to buy some. :angel:

I bet you'll change your tune in the next couple of month when you get the job of feeding that newborn of yours at 2am and then walking around the house with them for and hour until they fall back asleep. That'll get you to buy some. :angel:

I dont know what your talking about...she can get up with him! hehe

you are probably right, every now and again I stop to get an energy drink because I crave them. Red Bull is my favorite, in the 75 ounce can (not really) but they do have a huge can

For some reason I'll drink any other energy drink in a big can except for Red Bull. I don't know why, but it seems dangerous.

I typically grab one after work when it's just me and the boy so I can keep up with him until his mom gets home.

I've been drinking more energy drinks than I ever used to lately. The 4:30 am wake up calls make for a very tiring day. I'll usually stop and grab something that's on sale like the 16 oz Amp @ 2 for $3 and have one in the morning and one later in the afternoon. A lot of times afternoon comes and I haven't even had time to drink my other one so I'll save that for the next day, that's always a bonus.

Have to find the BOGO or 2 for $3 deals. The Xenergy are buy one, get one free right now, so basically $1 per drink. Not bad on price.

Back