Energy Drinks & Shots

45015aa18da9dd9468d0669e82e0bc50.jpg

Pleasant surprise this afternoon!

These things get me through 60% of hungover back 9s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been, sadly, trying to get off the Kickstart binge recently. New job has me starting an hour earlier so I know it will be all the more enticing. The zero added sugar one isn't terrible.

I've been, sadly, trying to get off the Kickstart binge recently. New job has me starting an hour earlier so I know it will be all the more enticing. The zero added sugar one isn't terrible.

I have been kickstart free for a week now. I was drinking 32 ounces of kickstart every third day for over a year and started getting really bad heart burn the last 6 months or so. Finally thought the kickstart might be the problem and so far the last couple days have almost been heart burn free.

I have been kickstart free for a week now. I was drinking 32 ounces of kickstart every third day for over a year and started getting really bad heart burn the last 6 months or so. Finally thought the kickstart might be the problem and so far the last couple days have almost been heart burn free.

I know they are all terrible for you. I'm getting back to teas and just plain cold water.

Have you tried Bang from VPX yet? Its more geared to like a pre workout, but they are damn tasty and sugar free.

Those are really good too.

Have you tried Bang from VPX yet? Its more geared to like a pre workout, but they are damn tasty and sugar free.

I haven’t but will have to search these out. Thanks

I haven’t but will have to search these out. Thanks

7-11 has them. I believe there’s creatine in them, so it works well as a pre or post workout

What is this witchcraft?

a4a5533ebb095f9d2e61425d954c1830.jpg

I would buy again.

Its kinda kiwi....ie....

Its solid. WELL above the swill that is the blue and red, but not quite white or black for me. Tie with purple I think.

Anyone tried bang yet, some interesting flavors:
bang_can_selection_by_vpx_1024x1024.png

I've not.

The creatine thing/inclusion confuses me.

That’s what I thought at first too. They sell them in the health section at my grocery store.

I love this stuff. Its replaced my morning coffee. The no sugar was the main thing for me. They are a little on the sweet side though, even with no sugar. I also take one with me to the gym for my evening workouts 3 times a week. I'm a caffeine junkie so I figure these have to be a little healthier than the rockstars I was drinking.

I drink one daily, and I really like them! Purple Guava Pear and Black Cherry Vanilla are my favorites.

Last edited:
I drink one daily, and I really like them! Purple Guava Pear and Black Cherry Vanilla are my favorites.

You should try the pina colada. Man that one is goooooood. That black cherry is also fantastic

I've never really got much of a boost from any of them, but definitely enjoy the taste of original Rockstar and the orange Rockstar the most

What is this green can Monster ultra paradise about? what flavor is it?

“Tropical” hehe

I think Freddie narrowed it down to an Apple/Pear mix. It’s good, but it takes a few sips just to figure out what the taste is

“Tropical” hehe

I think Freddie narrowed it down to an Apple/Pear mix. It’s good, but it takes a few sips just to figure out what the taste is

Worth it. We just got some in our cafe at work so I will pick one up today

Bang is really good, no sugar, BCAA and enough caffeine to wake you up. My favorite is Mango and Pear/Guava

Def an apple-y flavor. I dig it, it's a bit on the sweeter side though.

Back