Energy Drinks & Shots

I'm drinking a Rockstar XDurance Performance Energy now, Blueberry Pomegranate Acai flavored. Not bad, it has a lot going on but probably my fav Rockstar. It just helped me go all Rockstar on a review that I needed to get written.

Cherry Lime Xyience is my favorite too.
Is that the blue colored can? If it is, I like that one too. If it's not, then I dont know which one you're talking about.

I'm a big fan of the Moster Green Tea and Lemonade rehab....Good stuff with some Vodker

It goes quite well with Sweet Tea Vodka.

Haha, all I can find up here is Mango Guava.

Go figure. Finding it anywhere other than circle k yet?

--
Tapatalk2

Go figure. Finding it anywhere other than circle k yet?

--
Tapatalk2
Nope, only at Circle K. The Manager lady there told me last week she would order all the flavors for me so I can stock up when I go there, plus she always give me the 2 for $3 deal. Cant beat it.

Nope, only at Circle K. The Manager lady there told me last week she would order all the flavors for me so I can stock up when I go there, plus she always give me the 2 for $3 deal. Cant beat it.

Man I need somebody like that down here. My stores are stocked with idiots that look at me like I have two heads web I ask about xyience or xenergy. 2 for $3 doesn't exist here either, cripes!

--
Tapatalk2

Trying this one today. Taste is pretty good, tastes more like a juice than an energy drink.
6143c09a-aaba-965b.jpg

I posted about that a while back. Bought a case of them at BJ's. Not bad. A little bit of a tea flavor for me though.

I posted about that a while back. Bought a case of them at BJ's. Not bad. A little bit of a tea flavor for me though.
Yeah, Im about half way through with it. Not bad really, but to me it sort of has a taste of V8 Splash mixed with Sprite.

Yeah, Im about half way through with it. Not bad really, but to me it sort of has a taste of V8 Splash mixed with Sprite.

I've been hesitant to drink this but that combo sounds good. Gonna have to try in the AM

I've been hesitant to drink this but that combo sounds good. Gonna have to try in the AM

It was alright. Not in my top 5 though

Full Throttle is still my favorite. Tastes like a slightly more citrusy Mountain Dew.

5 hour energy for a purpose, sugar free red bull and amp for taste. And I'd rather black coffee than any of the above mentioned.

5 hour energy for a purpose, sugar free red bull and amp for taste. And I'd rather black coffee than any of the above mentioned.
We started carrying 5 hour Energy in our stores a few weeks ago. They sent us a "sample" to try. That sample was 250 little bottles of 5 hour Energy. I stocked up!

Had one of those Staryuck Refreshers, not crazy about the Pom/razz

We started carrying 5 hour Energy in our stores a few weeks ago. They sent us a "sample" to try. That sample was 250 little bottles of 5 hour Energy. I stocked up!

Have I ever told you how much I liked you? hehe

5 hour energy works pretty well for me. I use it in the afternoons if I am tired but wanna go out with some friends or something.

This one is just not good. I had been wanting to try the new red bull flavors, but it's just not tasty.

c6e4c821-40a3-39a7.jpg

For me right now my favorite energy drink is Xenergy mango guava.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

For me right now my favorite energy drink is Xenergy mango guava.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought you were a smart guy, this confirms it. Mango Guava is hard to find here now, just cherry lime, cran razz, cherry rush, and fruit punch. I'm partaking in a fruit punch right now, it ain't bad but it's no mango guava.

My favorite I've had is sugar free Neuro Fuel, I'm biased towards it because a couple University of Tennessee guys started it.

My favorite I've had is sugar free Neuro Fuel, I'm biased towards it because a couple University of Tennessee guys started it.

Is that something you find in the energy drink section or special order?

Spoiler
Does it also taste like fail?

Spoiler
ROLL TIDE

Is that something you find in the energy drink section or special order?

Spoiler
Does it also taste like fail?

Spoiler
ROLL TIDE

HAHAHA, I literally laughed out loud. They sell it at most local gas stations and such, the sugar-free version is good, but the regular and MAX taste like wolf tang.

Back