Energy Drinks & Shots

Mmm... Cheery sounds delicious. Wish we had those in Sweden!

Taptaptap!

Major skim here: anyone ever tried Zipfizz? Powder that comes in a little tube. My mom got some from Sam's Club and gave me a few last week. Just mixed one up for the first time and am sipping on it.

Major skim here: anyone ever tried Zipfizz? Powder that comes in a little tube. My mom got some from Sam's Club and gave me a few last week. Just mixed one up for the first time and am sipping on it.
Never had it, but WalMart has a similar one that's Great Value brand, and it's alright.

Blech...I'm not personally a fan. Too much chalky aftertaste for my liking!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Had an FRS Pomegranate Citrus yesterday and it was pretty good. Nice little pick me up.

I've had it. I didn't think it was too bad. Nice quick way to get some vitamins and nutrients if I remember correctly. I would just chug it.

These are pretty goid

I had a green one the other day. These are just AMP with a different can right? They've replaced AMP in all of the stores I've been in.

Energy drinks

Energy drinks

I like Xs energy drinks,
They use be Vitamins as their major source of energy,
They have zero sugar, zero carb, and caffeine levels of a cup of coffee...

Merged with existing thread.

Never seen this flavor before. It's ok. More like they mixed all their other flavors together. Very flavorful, but because some of their other stuff is so good, this one takes a back seat.

c6e4eb94-7f8d-e34e.jpg

Never seen this flavor before. It's ok. More like they mixed all their other flavors together. Very flavorful, but because some of their other stuff is so good, this one takes a back seat.

c6e4eb94-7f8d-e34e.jpg

Looks like I'm making a quick stop to get one on the way to the office.

c6e4eb94-7f8d-e34e.jpg

Will have to be on the lookout for that one. Need to replenish my stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, I'll give it a try. It's been dry here the past 3 weeks though, stupid circle k.

--
tapatalk

Tried the Fruit Punch this AM, liked it but didn't love it. Still prefer the Mango Gauva, trying the CranRazz in the morning.

Trying the sugar free version of this right now and it's decent. Lightly carbonated and mild flavor. Could use a little more flavor I think, but picked up a 4 pack at Harris Teeters for $4

a6f84063-2f89-952f.jpg

Well I might FINALLY get to try an Xenergy in the next few days since I'm down south where I'm assuming I can get them. What flavor should I try if I can only get one?

Well I might FINALLY get to try an Xenergy in the next few days since I'm down south where I'm assuming I can get them. What flavor should I try if I can only get one?

My favorite is the Cherry Lime. Mango Guava is also quite good.

Just got my grip tape from GS and when I opened it up there was a trial pack of Allegra and a 5-hr Energy, wtc?

That said, I've been talking about trying a 5hr forever, now I guess I can.

I love AMP energy.

I also really like Rockstar.. I used to mainline the 'juiced' versions.

Never did get into 5 hour energy.. I figure if I want energy I may as well enjoy a full drink of it.

Monster Energy Irish Blend is my favorite at the moment, actually it has been for a couple of years now.

The 5 hour energy stuff works good too, I had to hammer a few of those after racing in Tulsa and making it back to town just in time to go to work for a 12 hour shift. Trying to sleep in the backseat of an extended cab pickup when you're scared the driver might fall asleep too doesn't work very good.

Trying these out. They taste decent, but are definitely not full of "kick".

attachment.php

Trying these out. They taste decent, but are definitely not full of "kick".

attachment.php
Ive seen those at Publix, but have never tried them out.

I am going to hit up Circle K in a bit to stock up on Xenergy for the weekend.

Back