Energy Drinks & Shots

Mio Energy??

Mio Energy??

Has anyone used it? Did you notice any difference than water?

Thanks guys and gals!

:drinks:

Has anyone used it? Did you notice any difference than water?

Thanks guys and gals!

:drinks:

Look in the "Energy Drinks and Shots" thread.

--
Tapatalk2

I love the stuff. I buy like 5 bottles at a time and drink it daily.

I love it as well. 4-5 squirts in a cup of water, Black Cherry tastes just like Black Cherry Kool-Aid (my favorite).

Though I can't find the thread mentioned above, I have been doing some "internet" searching and found it has a bunch of caffeine. (about as much as a cup of coffee per squirt) I also found my 5 Hour Energy has a bunch also..

Anyone get the "jitters"?

Though I can't find the thread mentioned above, I have been doing some "internet" searching and found it has a bunch of caffeine. (about as much as a cup of coffee per squirt) I also found my 5 Hour Energy has a bunch also..

Anyone get the "jitters"?

...all energy drinks have a lot caffeine in them man, that comes with the territory.

I've never gotten the jitters off of it, for me it's just been smooth energy and alertness.

I also like the gel/goo packs, though I haven't used them for golf. Am particularly partial to Powerbar Energy gel in strawberry-banana. It's punched with caffeine ;)

I also like the gel/goo packs, though I haven't used them for golf. Am particularly partial to Powerbar Energy gel in strawberry-banana. It's punched with caffeine ;)

The only problem I find with these kind of product is they give me a burst of energy for a few holes and then I feel slugish and can't really consintrate. Do you find this ???

Nope, at least not if I chase them with lots of water. I used them for marathon and long distance cycling in the past and suffered no issues. I haven't used for golf yet. I generally carry water, a bottle of Gatorade and a couple packs of Clif Shot Bloks and so far that has served me well.

I like the Orange ones with 2X caffeine, those are really good.

I popped a 5 hour energy toward the end of my round when I was running out of gas and finished really strong with some good birdie opportunities.

I just discovered the MIO stuff... Amazing. I gave up pop (very hard for me as I usually drink 6-8 a day...) and the MIO makes it easy to drink more water and I was tired of buying Gatorade for the super hot mid day rounds and the MIO really helps keep the energy levels up.

Can't stand energy drinks myself. I really love a good cup of coffee, but I am very sensitive to caffeine unfortunately. My brother in law (who is my usual golf partner) however would get a 5hr energy IV if it were possible! I can't fathom what I would feel like after one of those things!

Monster Rojo Tea. Cranberry taste. Best out there.

Can't stand energy drinks myself. I really love a good cup of coffee, but I am very sensitive to caffeine unfortunately. My brother in law (who is my usual golf partner) however would get a 5hr energy IV if it were possible! I can't fathom what I would feel like after one of those things!

haha my buddy is the same way. He took one a few weekends ago and was feeling pretty tweaked out from it.

Two new flavors of Xenergy available soon, Melon Mayhem and Tangerine Twister. Maybe CranRazz will go away now.

Every morning I have to have a Monster Rehab lemonade/iced tea. Has just the right amount of kick to get me moving in the am.

monster rehab green tea and rojo tea are awesome...full throttle is good...my favorite go-to for pre-round and mid 18 jolt is the gatorade stage 1 or whatever juice pack and a red bull 12 oz...

Two new flavors of Xenergy available soon, Melon Mayhem and Tangerine Twister. Maybe CranRazz will go away now.

I saw that. They can take Blu-Pom too.

Not a big energy drink person, but after getting a little gassed towards the end of my round in the 91* heat (that is HOT here), I may have to start drinking one at the turn or towards the end of my round.

Im addicted to the Starbucks Double Shot Vanilla! Dont know why but I cant stop drinking them...lol!

My sister is hooked on the double shot energy drinks from Starbucks, haven't tried them yet, but they look good!

The Melon one sounds good, not so sure about the other one.
Not a big energy drink person, but after getting a little gassed towards the end of my round in the 91* heat (that is HOT here), I may have to start drinking one at the turn or towards the end of my round.
5 hour energy. Works well and easy to grab for the last few holes.

I love 5hr energy for long drives but have never tried it when I golf. I try to even stay away from coffee before rounds as it makes me jumpy and wrecks my tempo, perhaps an energy shot would be OK.

Ive been living on these guys the past week or so, also they serve me quite well on the golf course. Take 1/2 on the hole 4 or 5, take the other half on 12/13 and I am good to.

images

Back