Energy Drinks & Shots

My school only carries Red Bull so if I am up on campus its my only choice.. I find it nasty.
I blame your immature taste buds.

Back in my day we didnt have all these fancy schmancy energy drinks you younguns have now.

I blame your immature taste buds.

Back in my day we didnt have all these fancy schmancy energy drinks you younguns have now.

I'm cracking up over here.

I've always liked Red Bull since "back in the day", especially when mixed with other beverages.

I'm cracking up over here.

I've always liked Red Bull since "back in the day", especially when mixed with other beverages.

I quite enjoy Redbull and Vodka. In fact if I go out I always have a few. So mixed with spirits I guess I like red bull, but mostly because its all they have.

I have got to try a Xyience this weekend!

Just bought a case for our villa war, paisley is the way of the walk JB I have one for you as well

Just bought a case for our villa war, paisley is the way of the walk JB I have one for you as well

Damn "Forum Leader" villa.

:alien:

I have yet to ever even see a can of Xyience ever. Is it sugar free?

The Kong is the King.

I'm swinging by this villa in the morning on my way to the range to warm up.

Speaking of the paisley monster. I had one this morning the top of my can wasn't white. It was silver. Slightly upset over the non all white...can but it tasted just as glorious as always.

Damn "Forum Leader" villa.

:alien:

i bought you some MangoGuava buddy, an Amex of our villa

Dude JamesMan, we need a case of Mango Guava.. for our un forum-leader-ish villa.

N00b Sk!M 1337 question... Is paisley the white monster with the accent can?

Back