Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering the same!!!

Will that help with a more even flow.

I'm pondering a milled face putter. I'm just starting my search but I really like Cleveland milled putters. Thoughts on their putters?

pondering these tour lock weights. I liked how the Heavy Irons felt and they are butt weighted. Anybody use these?

TL0001.jpg

Man I couldn't hit the Heavy clubs. I couldn't imagine playing a full round of golf with them

pondering these tour lock weights. I liked how the Heavy Irons felt and they are butt weighted. Anybody use these?

TL0001.jpg

Dude thats pretty wild. Looks like youre turning your club into a gun or something.

I'm pondering a milled face putter. I'm just starting my search but I really like Cleveland milled putters. Thoughts on their putters?

The Classics line is an awesome value. Honestly, I don't really look at mine like that. I just look at it as a really nice putter that happened to not cost alot.

That or the Wilson Staff line would be a great start. Good way of looking at it Hawk!

The Classics line is an awesome value. Honestly, I don't really look at mine like that. I just look at it as a really nice putter that happened to not cost alot.

Other than (a) finding somebody who sells these to get fitted or (b) spending about $120 to get one of each to test out, how would you test these to determine what weights work best for all of your different clubs?

PROTOTYPE_PUTTER_2000x2000.jpg

If anyone gets a chance to try this putter you MUST!!! Nicest putter I have ever felt in my life. I hit the ball and if I wasn't looking I wouldn't have even known I hit the ball. It's just such a good soft feeling. It is a limited edition replica of Phil's putter.

Is that the one that's like 350? I have seen it a bunch of times at the local golf store, but it's always in the case that's locked with all the Scotty Cameron's etc..

PROTOTYPE_PUTTER_2000x2000.jpg

If anyone gets a chance to try this putter you MUST!!! Nicest putter I have ever felt in my life. I hit the ball and if I wasn't looking I wouldn't have even known I hit the ball. It's just such a good soft feeling. It is a limited edition replica of Phil's putter.

Hey Dent, you know that OEM has had one for like 6 months now? He loves that putter, and says pretty much exactly what you do about it.

Hey Dent, you know that OEM has had one for like 6 months now? He loves that putter, and says pretty much exactly what you do about it.

I do love that putter. Hard to imagine how good it actually rolls. But it does.

Hit the Nike Vr Pro wedges today on the range and loved them. Loved the weight, and around the green I can't believe how much these things bite considering they are conforming..

Pretty much already bought the 50/54... Should have them in the bag by tee off tomorrow!

Well I was not a fan of the redwood so I am going to withdraw that pondering.. I am fully commited to the TM Classic 79 880 right now. Great looking putter and rolls nice.

Well I was not a fan of the redwood so I am going to withdraw that pondering.. I am fully commited to the TM Classic 79 880 right now. Great looking putter and rolls nice.

Dent I rolled those today too and I like them. But I rolled the tour black #1 wide and love it even more. Amazing feel and love the looks.

Dent I rolled those today too and I like them. But I rolled the tour black #1 wide and love it even more. Amazing feel and love the looks.

I saw those too as well Kev, I feel the look is a little too plain for my liking. As well the black series did not compare in feel to the prototype so I kind of ruled the black series out. I just wasn't a fan of the feel.

Trying to decide on a new driver. Considering the Callaway FT-IQ, Nike Machspeed SQ, and Burner Superfast. None of these are the newest of clubs but for me, better bang for my buck...

Looking at Iomic grips. They're pricey, even with my discount, but wondering if they might be worth it. Need something that won't get slippery with a bit of sweat or rain.

Looking at Iomic grips. They're pricey, even with my discount, but wondering if they might be worth it. Need something that won't get slippery with a bit of sweat or rain.

Well then don't go Iomic. Had one on my driver and almost lost it in the rain. Their advertising may say that they are good when they get wet but my trial says otherwise. Plus once it ot dirty I couldn't get the smudges off for the life of me!

Maybe some GP VDR's or New Decades. I don't know about other brands as the Iomic and the GP's are the only ones I've gave a shot.

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

Spoke to their rep, he said they had a few different ones with cord in them that would do nicely. Oh well, will try 'em out tomorrow morning.

at the moment im thinking a 10.5* 910 D2 with either the RIP or KAI'LI, im wanting to experiment with a higher lofted driver instead of my usuall 9.0 or 9.5, after seeing how high most of the really good players at my course hit it im thinking i dont hit it nearly high enough. Also if Srixon doesnt replace my Zstar driver i will have the Dromo's i can stick a 910 tip on and that should make a sick combo.

Spoke to their rep, he said they had a few different ones with cord in them that would do nicely. Oh well, will try 'em out tomorrow morning.

Ahhh...now that you mention it I remember seeing a new shipment of Iomic chords at Roger Dunn the other day. Had never seen them before that.

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

Push Cart Clicgear 3.0??

Push Cart Clicgear 3.0??

I am ready to stop pulling my clubs around!
- from what I have read here the clic 3.0 seems to be a favorite.
Any other contenders? any good deals??
TIA

Hardcore wedge pondering mode. Stuck between new 588's and the new Nike's in 54&58*

--
tapatalk

TIA

Clic 3.0 all the way IMO. Could not be happier. Check the Deal of the Day thread; I posted a deal last week from kingdom59.com that I think got extended through the weekend.

Sent from my Tapatalk!

TIA

Thats my upcoming fathers day gift. I looked at the bagboy but I like that the clics handle is higher and it also has alot of accessories not to mention it looks and feels sturdier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back