Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing to ponder right now and its making me sad. I`m thinking of pondering a 3 wood!

I have nothing to ponder right now and its making me sad. I`m thinking of pondering a 3 wood!

Kinda in your boat too CB. I'm gonna ponder some new sunglasses. That counts as equipment right?

There should be an R11 or SF 3 wood in your bag fairly soon!

I hit my friends Exotics XCG-4 3w this weekend...was very impressed.

I've been pondering the banishment of my Mashie's and at the outing found my new hybrid the Adams A12. So now I'm thinking about the 3w too. Not sure why but I keep thinking about a new one but I hit the new Nike VR again over the weekend and really really liked it. Hmm

Dang man, I just got rid of my VR 15*. Wish I knew.

Those Mashies dont deserve to be in your bag! Especially the way they react to your punishment.
I've been pondering the banishment of my Mashie's and at the outing found my new hybrid the Adams A12. So now I'm thinking about the 3w too. Not sure why but I keep thinking about a new one but I hit the new Nike VR again over the weekend and really really liked it. Hmm

I'm getting a new 3wood soon too!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Dang man, I just got rid of my VR 15*. Wish I knew.

Those Mashies dont deserve to be in your bag! Especially the way they react to your punishment.

Really? Oh well the other one I'm pondering is the DXI 3W. I liked all the DXI stuff.

The A12 was money both days I used this weekend.

I'm getting a new 3wood soon too!

Are you pondering something FLTC?

Really? Oh well the other one I'm pondering is the DXI 3W. I liked all the DXI stuff.

The A12 was money both days I used this weekend.

Finding the DXI will be tough. I've seen a few on the bay!

Finding the DXI will be tough. I've seen a few on the bay!

Yeah I've had my eyes on a few but so far no winner winner chicken dinner. Waiting for a really good deal.

For anyone pondering new grips, I just played my first round with the Golf Pride VDRs on my wedges and Driver, and they are AWESOME! I might even like them more than NDMC and they are less than half the price.

Does the a12 have a lot of similarities to the pro black? I have yet to hit an a12, but I've heard nothing but good things.

Does the a12 have a lot of similarities to the pro black? I have yet to hit an a12, but I've heard nothing but good things.

I think it's similar but I've heard the a12 is more forgiving.

It does but I find the A12 much more forgiving and I think it comes with a better shaft. You can get the A12 with a Aldila RIP hybrid shaft.

CB I agree the VDR's are great grips.

I think it's similar but I've heard the a12 is more forgiving.

It does but I find the A12 much more forgiving and I think it comes with a better shaft. You can get the A12 with a Aldila RIP hybrid shaft.

Sounds unanimous haha! I love the pro black 20 degree I just bought, and am looking but don't see an a12 super hybrid or whatever.. I am really contemplating replacing my 3wood with one, but I don't want to replace it with a 15/16 degree hybrid.

Sounds unanimous haha! I love the pro black 20 degree I just bought, and am looking but don't see an a12 super hybrid or whatever.. I am really contemplating replacing my 3wood with one, but I don't want to replace it with a 15/16 degree hybrid.

The a12 comes in 16 or 18* buddy, if you want to replace a 3wood with one.

The a12 comes in 16 or 18* buddy, if you want to replace a 3wood with one.

Yeah, I didn't think it went any lower than 16, and I was bombing the 16 degree pro black in the Golf Galaxy simulator (245 haha, take it for what it's worth) but I am still not convinced that I should remove a 3 wood for a hybrid.

Yeah, I didn't think it went any lower than 16, and I was bombing the 16 degree pro black in the Golf Galaxy simulator (245 haha, take it for what it's worth) but I am still not convinced that I should remove a 3 wood for a hybrid.

I thought about going with the 16* but decided it really didn't fit my bag. So I'm keeping the 3W then 20* set up.

For anyone pondering new grips, I just played my first round with the Golf Pride VDRs on my wedges and Driver, and they are AWESOME! I might even like them more than NDMC and they are less than half the price.

EXACTLY what I want to hear. My clubs for the Morgan Cup will most likely have VDRs on them.

In terms of pondering, other than Taylormade stuff: Adams A12 hybrids, Nike VR Pro wedges and Pro Combo irons.

I don't think I could to be honest. I like the 3wood. I'm similar to kmac though, I like to go from my 3wood to something around 19 or 20* for a hybrid.

EXACTLY what I want to hear. My clubs for the Morgan Cup will most likely have VDRs on them.

In terms of pondering, other than Taylormade stuff: Adams A12 hybrids, Nike VR Pro wedges and Pro Combo irons.

All my clubs will have VDR's on them too. Big fan of them so far.

My irons were ordered with VDR's.........boom! I love the grip, it's so similar to the Tour Velvet.

I don't think I could to be honest. I like the 3wood. I'm similar to kmac though, I like to go from my 3wood to something around 19 or 20* for a hybrid.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I'm set up too.. Looks like I need to start the 3 wood search haha!

Yeah, that's pretty much how I'm set up too.. Looks like I need to start the 3 wood search haha!

I have a problem with 3woods. I've had more of those than any other club. Don't know why either. I've loved the Superfast but our time is almost up. I've heard great things about the VR and I'm desperate to try the Razr Hawk and Octane. Probably one of my biggest equipment regrets was getting rid of my Hyper X 3wood a couple of years ago. That club was nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back