Farmers Insurance Open [SPOILERS]

So lets all just pick the same ten guys. We all win!

Kelly Tilghman just tweeted that the North course is playing over 7,000 yds with tougher rough and that the South course is in 'US Open condition.' Sounds like some serious golf is needed this weekend

After the 105 finish last week, I wish I had followed that formula. :D

I have two on my team that give me no big numbers to say they can get the job done, I just have a feeling about them for some odd reason. Charley Hoffman and Justin Rose. Then there's Dustin Johnson who like the other two could come out strong or just completely bomb. I may be in that 100+ zone this week.

I saw an interesting tweet the other day:

Tigers last 5 starts at Torrey Pines? W-W-W-W-W.

wwwwwow

Tigers last 5 starts at Torrey Pines? W-W-W-W-W.

wwwwwow

I think the W's probably ended with the last start, but like I said, he probably makes the cut and has a decent finish (top 5 maybe?). Again, better than half my team in either week.

FIFY...

Tigers last 5 starts at Torrey Pines? Women-Women-Women-Women-Women.

wwwwwow

Just made my picks.
Let's see how my new "dartboard technique" works out.
No way can it be any worse than my "take the top odds on favorites" in last week's debaucle of a showing...

I still bow down to your creativity Smalls
I feel that I should have seen that one. I am humbled.

That's why I'm Hanks hehe
hahahah thats epic.

and smallies right, hopefully they have stopped too. Even though hes divorced now so it doesnt matter(even though it probably still kinda does)

Kelly Tilghman just tweeted that the North course is playing over 7,000 yds with tougher rough and that the South course is in 'US Open condition.' Sounds like some serious golf is needed this weekend

I've played the North Course a few times in the last month or so, and I can definitely attest to the brutal rough. It was unbelievable frustrating to hit a nice, long drive just off the fairway and not be able to find your ball. They've been growing the rough out for what seems like 3 months. It was in the 6-8" range last time I played, oof. I did also notice new tee boxes being built up for the tournament. From my last score card, the black tees were at 6,986 yards already, so it's not hard to believe they could get to 7,000 yards.

I caved. To everyone here saying he's too invaluable not to pick this week, if he misses the cut, I WILL FIND YOU.....

New Team is:
David Duval
Nick Watney
Rickie Fowler
Hunter Mahan
Dustin Johnson
Steve Marino
Phil Mickelson
Ryuji Imada
Webb Simpson
Tiger Woods

And dear god don't let Justin Rose (who got booted to make room for Tiger) have a good week....

I caved. To everyone here saying he's too invaluable not to pick this week, if he misses the cut, I WILL FIND YOU.....

New Team is:
David Duval
Nick Watney
Rickie Fowler
Hunter Mahan
Dustin Johnson
Steve Marino
Phil Mickelson
Ryuji Imada
Webb Simpson
Tiger Woods

And dear god don't let Justin Rose (who got booted to make room for Tiger) have a good week....

lol... :angel:

Just made my picks. Its sad that the only time i will see a "1" next to my name is before the tourney starts.

Just finished mine off too. I have a pretty good feeling about my team, although my picks are probably very similar to everyone else's! :D

Pretty cool feature threesome: Tiger Woods plays with Rocco Mediate and Anthony Kim. Of course, the last time Tiger played a round at Torrey Pines, it was against Rocco in the 18-hole playoff in the 2008 US Open. The other marquee threesome: Phil Mickelson will play with Justin Rose and Dustin Johnson.

PGA.COM now reporting the Bo Van Pelt has withdrawn

Lucas Glover looking fly this week!

231076945.jpg

Here is the winning team....or at least a lot better than last week.....I hope !

Tiger Woods
Carl Pettersson
Dustin Johnson
Bill Haas
Stewart Cink
Justin Rose
Davis Love III
Chris Couch
Phil Mickelson
Ben Crane

..entries for The Farmers close at 11:30 AM EST on Thursday.

I dont want to sound like a tiger fan boy, or anything crazy like that, but I have had this feeling for the past couple days.

I truly believe we are going to witness history this weekend. It could be a numerous amount of things. But i think its going to have something to do with Tiger.

I think
a) he will kill the field and win by a huge number,
b) he may shoot a round in the 50s,
or c) he fails miserably and we never see the same tiger again.

Just a weird feeling and I very well could be wrong. But its just one of those things...

I saw pictures of TW practicing at Torrey with his old Newport and pictures of Kenny Perry's bag with the new TM MB irons (no more 2.0's).

Back