Favorite actors thread

Nope but I do speak french and I enjoy poutine, maple syrup, and being snooty for no reason.

And you're tall, so it's easy to look down your nose at people. I respect that.

Kevin

True. Plus when was the last bad thing Will Smith did? Maybe I-robot but you understand the point
I Robot was awesome!!

I hated The Pursuit of Happyness and Seven Pounds. I wanted to punch those movies in the face.

I like a lot of actors and actresses. Adam Sandler and Zach Galifianakis are good for comedy. I also like Robert Downey Jr. Morgan Freeman, Leonardo DiCaprio, Denzel Washington, I mean I like a lot of actors. Liam Neeson is one of my big favorites, as is Gerard Butler.

Actresses... I like Jennifer Anniston and Reese Witherspoon. Olivia Wilde isn't half bad, haha.

Another vote for Denzel. He was great in American Gangster and Remember the Titans.

I too would go on and on... Will Ferrell, Jim Carrey, Al Pacino, Will Smith, Jack Nicholson, sheesh I could go on... I'm a movie Junkie!

As for the ladies: Jodi Foster, Natalie Portman, Julia Roberts... this could take a while.

I do too lol, outside of Inception and Gangs of New York, I don't care for Leo.

Odd, I thought he was great in The Departed, Shutter Island, What in the World is eating Gilbert Grape, Catch me if you Can,Basketball Diaries, and pretty much everything else he's done. It takes all kinds to make the world go round =)

I like Anthony Hopkins alot and Angelina Jolie, there are some good movies between those two.

Denzel, Walken, Dinero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for Denzel. He was great in American Gangster and Remember the Titans.

'coach your over-cooking my grits'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Cusack pre botox.

Does Jenna Jameson count? :D

I Robot was awesome!!

I hated The Pursuit of Happyness and Seven Pounds. I wanted to punch those movies in the face.

yeah I forgot about seven pounds, it just wasn't my cup of tea, but Pursuit of happyness I kind of like only because it's based off a true story and he plays a serious role in it. I am legend was just okay but their not bad movies at all.

Paul Giamatti, Chris Farley, Christopher Walken, and Tommy Chong and Cheech Marin.

I'm a big Harrison Ford fan.

nick cage, keanu reeves, and webster

Kevin James is great

Samuel L Jackson. Especially liked Coach Carter and SWAT

yeah I forgot about seven pounds, it just wasn't my cup of tea, but Pursuit of happyness I kind of like only because it's based off a true story and he plays a serious role in it. I am legend was just okay but their not bad movies at all.

I really enjoyed I am Legend with the alternate ending... The theatrical ending was stupid. ..And I thought he did a great job in it

Will Smith hands down.

Back